TC Report: Day 6

Jpan85

Again... I ask if Veltung is even on the team? I never see his name either good or bad. He ran a 4.39 at WSU Cougars Football day and ran a 4.46 at U of I... 4 years later! This man has talent and lots of it! What's happened to him? Did he hit on the coaches wife or what?

He's missed the last two days of camp due to an injury so there's not much to report on.

Again... I ask if Veltung is even on the team?  I never see his name either good or bad.  He ran a 4.39 at WSU Cougars Football day and ran a 4.46 at U of I... 4 years later!  This man has talent and lots of it!  What's happened to him?  Did he hit on the coaches wife or what?

Nicked-up apparently. Speed or not, he won't make the club from the tub. Too bad really, he was on my list of players to watch prior to camp.

Again... I ask if Veltung is even on the team?  I never see his name either good or bad.  He ran a 4.39 at WSU Cougars Football day and ran a 4.46 at U of I... 4 years later!  This man has talent and lots of it!  What's happened to him?  Did he hit on the coaches wife or what?

At the practice I went to, I was keeping an eye out for him and Tuinei and neither jumped out at me. It was the Feoli-G show that day.

At the practice I went to, I was keeping an eye out for him and Tuinei and neither jumped out at me. It was the Feoli-G show that day.

I ask about Veltung because he is from Puyallup, WA as I am and I watched him tear up high school and U of I...  I know no one on the team so I was hanging my hat on the local boy!  Thanks for the update!

Day 6 interviews are up on the Bomber site.

http://www.bluebombers.com/video/index

I have to wonder if Stoudermire has the physicality needed to play defence.

I like how Mike is bringing both rookies and vets to the pre season game. Not bring all rookies and getting slaughtered 52-0...... Strange concept. Hope it works out :)