Bombers sign one more from mini camp - INT OL Corey Lewis

Not sure. My guess is ey want the most dominate internationals available.

If they are out played in rookie camp they can cut them I'm guessing the logic goes

Yes however since Byrant is one of the top if not the top LT in the CFL then they have 6 INTL OL for the RT position and 1 other practice roster spot.

Bryant is a lock but Dile isn't. He hasn't played much recently and has some injury concerns. Devin Tyler is the same way. I think they're just covering their bases. Once upon a time we would only bring in 3 or 4 American OTs to camp. That's when you end up starting Paul Swiston and Jordan Taormina in game one of the season.

Bryant is a lock but Dile isn't. He hasn't played much recently and has some injury concerns. Devin Tyler is the same way. I think they're just covering their bases. Once upon a time we would only bring in 3 or 4 American OTs to camp. That's when you end up starting Paul Swiston and Jordan Taormina in game one of the season.

Scared-gif.gif

SxCWK4j.gif

colbertscared.gif

Previously this organization has had a deficit in Canadian OL quality and dept ( SOP's Taman, Kelly, Mack).  To compound the problem, we didn't or couldn't commit to having the highest quality import OL guys to try and compensate for this.   Never understood why, needing to play more Americans on OL -  we were stuck with a plethora of sub-par imports.  Drove me nuts...

So, keep em coming......

It is starting to look like the Bomber braintrust is looking to start two import O-linemen. This looks like it would change the draft priority and may mean the Bombers are looking at drafting a D-lineman in the first round. That Waud make sense.

It's been well known that the Bombers are starting 2 imports at tackle. That's why they are targeting both Bryant and Rogers during the FA intending to start at LT and RT respectively. And even if they draft a guy that can play RT in the CFL, chances are little to none that that guy will play/start at RT right away.