Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

1 minute ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

I dunno if id call them VIP, as much as they became more date oriented, allowing for booze and food to be delivered to your seats and the seats being kinda separate... ok maybe VIP lol, basically whatever became of the cheap theater there at mcguillvary and kenaston

They call them VIP, or at least the three theatres at that location that are "VIP", meaning better/bigger seats and the ability to reserve them in advance and drink booze etc.  The other theatres at that location are regular theatres.

4 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

I dunno if id call them VIP, as much as they became more date oriented, allowing for booze and food to be delivered to your seats and the seats being kinda separate... ok maybe VIP lol, basically whatever became of the cheap theater there at mcguillvary and kenaston

I was a skeptic but I then went to see Star Wars for my first VIP experience.... I have to say it was really nice.   My favorite part was the larger seats and the fact that I could order at my seat and not have to deal with the crazy line ups.    Also the lack of children made the experience pleasant. 

The D-Box and larger screens make going to Silver City more appealing... but for date night the VIP theater is a good experience.    

i wrote a stern letter to marvel, its how change happens :D

I dont mind spiderman in the suit tony provides him with his own variation of spider-octopus, in narcissistic fashion, tony makes it red and gold, I think it's more like how he resigned captain america's costume in the first captain america movie. just kind of him running with an idea and trying to make it that much better. I mean look how many iron man suits he creates constantly.  It's far better then the costume the guy wears in Spider-Man 2099 - that seemed like a rip off of Batman beyond

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

yeah like that pic i posted a page back, i watched an epsiode of ultimate spider man a week or 2 ago with my kid, and it was in the episode but controlled by someone else, here's the back story on it

Iron Spider Armor

Amazing529

Iron Spider

First appearance: Amazing Spider-Man #529

Before the events of the Superhuman Civil War, Tony Stark fabricated a new red and gold costume for Peter, utilizing much of the same technology used for his Iron Man suit, with the main difference being the suit's mesh-like quality. This new suit provided Peter with advantages he never had before in other costumes such as radio transmission scanners and receivers, multiple biological sensors for himself and others (such as EKG readings, pulse rates, etc.), multiple vision settings, deflection of small caliber firearms, enhanced strength and limited gliding capabilities. The Iron Spider costume also provided Peter with three retractable pseudo-arms, named waldoes, though they weren't ideal for fighting. If Peter ever felt that he would like a change of pace in his appearance, Stark also built in a feature for the costume to change its appearance at Peter's will. This was an ideal feature for Peter because he never had to worry about trying to hide his suit in public.

Despite all of these new advantages, Peter was still concerned with features in the suit not told to him, and the possibility that they may be used by Stark to control him. These fears came to fruition when Peter realized that he made the wrong choice in the Civil War, and while attempting to flee preemptively from Stark, the two fought. Iron Man initiated an override feature built into the Iron Spider costume to disable Peter. Foreseeing this confrontation, and much to Stark's surprise, Peter had built in an override for Stark's override and ceased using the suit. It was proved even more so when they faced off again and Stark told Peter that the suit gave him a rare opportunity to examine Peter's "Spider-Sense".

This costume was replicated and given to three clones of Michael van Patrick, who became known as the Scarlet Spiders

Black Panther is supposed to play the role Spidey would have in the comics where he starts off on Starks side then changes to Cap's. 

I loved the trailer, it looks great. I like the costume as well, and I'm sure they'll clean up the CG before the movie. 

I dont mind if both Spiderman and Black panther had suits made by Stark, he's clearly a puppet for shield like his dad was, and just like in the avengers one with the tesseract, they try to manipulate it to make them weapons to fight against big threats, not unlike the destroyer in the first thor movie. I think they kind of hint at it all along, what do you do if the avengers suddenly become a threat, and iron mans been kinda making anti avenger suits like the hulk buster. 

It will be interesting to see who actually takes down war machine. the trailers give you the feeling its captain america, but he's a boy scout. doesnt quite add up

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

Tomb Raider: 'Star Wars' Actress Daisy Ridley Reportedly Being Considered for Action Film Reboot
Ridley, 23, is one of several actresses in talks to play Lara Croft in the film, Deadline reported. No negotiations have taken place yet. Angelina Jolie played Croft onscreen in 2001 and 2003.

a big ol meh from me, I think Ridley would make a decent Lara Croft, it's just those movies really suck imo.  I havent seen the first one in quite sometime but watched the cradle of life not that long ago and yeah *fart noise*

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

1 hour ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

I dont mind if both Spiderman and Black panther had suits made by Stark, he's clearly a puppet for shield like his dad was, and just like in the avengers one with the tesseract, they try to manipulate it to make them weapons to fight against big threats, not unlike the destroyer in the first thor movie. I think they kind of hint at it all along, what do you do if the avengers suddenly become a threat, and iron mans been kinda making anti avenger suits like the hulk buster. 

It will be interesting to see who actually takes down war machine. the trailers give you the feeling its captain america, but he's a boy scout. doesnt quite add up

Black Panther's suit won't be made by Stark.  Wakanda technology is some of the most sophisticated in the world.  That suit will be his own people's design for him.  Spidey's suit will probably be aided by Stark, at least some of it.

It looks like War Machine gets taken down by a shot from someone.  My guess is Bucky, but who knows.  Could even be Crossbones to make it look like it was Bucky.  Maybe that's why Stark gets so pissed.  He thinks it was someone else.  Who knows.  Either way I can't wait.

the only reason I wouldnt think Bucky is because there needs to be a turn on the Iron Man side by his people. Crossbones would be a good pick, as he's got a grudge against captain america and co. when they beat his ass in winter soldier. and he may or may not represent the government or Hydra. And General Ross might just hate these guys cuz they work with the Hulk, his long standing nemesis.  definitely will be good.

its kinda funny going to marvel movies and how noooo body leaves when the credits role anymore

16 hours ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

the only reason I wouldnt think Bucky is because there needs to be a turn on the Iron Man side by his people. Crossbones would be a good pick, as he's got a grudge against captain america and co. when they beat his ass in winter soldier. and he may or may not represent the government or Hydra. And General Ross might just hate these guys cuz they work with the Hulk, his long standing nemesis.  definitely will be good.

its kinda funny going to marvel movies and how noooo body leaves when the credits role anymore

Doubt General Ross as he's playing diff character in this movie. Suspect Crossbones/Hydra.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

Spoiler

946896_640561092627133_591532178_n_zpsd8

if you'll notice crossbones is right there too under zemo, and the chick on the right is Enchantress, i believe Loki's right hand chick and one of thors biggest issues cuz she uses magic.

Interestingly enough there is a wide variety of incarnations of the Masters of Evil; most of them have Baron Zemo as leader, but other notables are Ultron, Yellowjacket, Shocker, Doc Oc, Absorbing Man, and even Wonder Man - who has ties to the Avengers, X-men and Guardians of the Galaxy, to mention a few 

Ross has always been hellbent on weaponizing the Hulk, it wouldnt surprise me if this was bit of an experiment by him to see just who is worth weaponizing in live combat beyond the hulk

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

He goes up north into the woods.  But that's just because Banner continually is on the move.  He just ends up where ever Black Widow finds him in Avengers.  But yes, the Incredible Hulk movie is part of the MCU.  And General Ross from that movie is the same General Ross in Civil War, but he's just changed positions.  I'm almost thinking they're introducing him back to bring in the Red Hulk at some point.  Plus he's a cool character.

24 minutes ago, Logan007 said:

He goes up north into the woods.  But that's just because Banner continually is on the move.  He just ends up where ever Black Widow finds him in Avengers.  But yes, the Incredible Hulk movie is part of the MCU.  And General Ross from that movie is the same General Ross in Civil War, but he's just changed positions.  I'm almost thinking they're introducing him back to bring in the Red Hulk at some point.  Plus he's a cool character.

William Fracking Hurt!