Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

Arnold Schwarzenegger might have to get back to the chopah and return to the front lines in Shane Black's THE PREDATOR. Yes, the Austrian thespian is currently in talks to come back as a leading man and face his old foe, TheArnoldFans reports. Read more at: https://tr.im/i8AuU
Edited by The Unknown Poster

3 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:
Arnold Schwarzenegger might have to get back to the chopah and return to the front lines in Shane Black's THE PREDATOR. Yes, the Austrian thespian is currently in talks to come back as a leading man and face his old foe, TheArnoldFans reports. Read more at: https://tr.im/i8AuU

He did the Terminator comeback and he's supposed to do Conan the Conqueror and then The Predator?

well the predator blew himself up but arnold survived jumping into the water iirc.  i should have kept watching the other day to remember if there was any issue with arnold after the fact, but i dont recall, i seem to lose interest in the movie after carl weathers tells Poncho hes scared of no man and poncho says this is no man

i honestly dont remember much of commando, only that alyssa milano is in it, that dude ^^^^ wears a fruity mesh shirt and arnolds classic line after snapping a guys neck on the plane then putting a hat over his face "dont disturb my friend, he's dead tired"

its really the lines like that that made him a superstar. everyone of his movies has something like it in there for no reason 

apparently Captain America: Civil War is also clocking in at 2 hours and 26 mins. I blame LOTR for setting a 3 hour is doable limit for movies, but im not necessarily a fan of long ones.  I usually snap out of glued somewhere after 2 hours and let out a sigh going,  wow we're still going,  no matter how engaging the film is 

3 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

apparently Captain America: Civil War is also clocking in at 2 hours and 26 mins. I blame LOTR for setting a 3 hour is doable limit for movies, but im not necessarily a fan of long ones.  I usually snap out of glued somewhere after 2 hours and let out a sigh going,  wow we're still going,  no matter how engaging the film is 

There are tons of movies that are way longer than Civil War and way older than LOTR.  The 1st 2 Godfather movies are early 70's and they're both 3 hours.  

36 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

i honestly dont remember much of commando, only that alyssa milano is in it, that dude ^^^^ wears a fruity mesh shirt and arnolds classic line after snapping a guys neck on the plane then putting a hat over his face "dont disturb my friend, he's dead tired"

its really the lines like that that made him a superstar. everyone of his movies has something like it in there for no reason 

Commando got horrible reviews and made 100m so it was this movie that showed how much power he had. Like Cocktail for Cruise. Same thing. Nasty reviews - big money.

13 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

One was good too... it's the 3rd that sucked.

Three has its moments. I love his scream at the end. Just nails it.

34 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

I like Storm with the mohawk, psylocke looks cool. and I like that they put archangel in front of Apocalypse. Apocalypse himself looks like frankenstein,  and why is magneto in this???

Magneto is going to be one of the four horsemen of Apocalypse.