Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I fell asleep watching Tenet on Crave. Missed 3/4 of the movie. Should I give it another chance? Legit question here...

Same thing happened to me so I assume it's a no

15 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I fell asleep watching Tenet on Crave. Missed 3/4 of the movie. Should I give it another chance? Legit question here...

I watched it on Crave first then saw it in a pandemic theatre, caught the trailer on YouTube and now I hear Nolans next movie is called Tenet.

On 2021-05-23 at 8:17 PM, CodyT said:

Same thing happened to me so I assume it's a no

Me three. I heard that Robert Pattinson was quoted as saying he did not understand the movie as he was doing his scenes, and Nolan himself has been quoted as saying “I don’t care if people don’t understand my movies”. So if the director is more concerned about doing cool effects than telling a coherent story, probably not worth your time. Final thought - one reviewer said of Tenet “We can now say that Interstellar is no longer Nolan’s worst film”. 

24 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Me three. I heard that Robert Pattinson was quoted as saying he did not understand the movie as he was doing his scenes, and Nolan himself has been quoted as saying “I don’t care if people don’t understand my movies”. So if the director is more concerned about doing cool effects than telling a coherent story, probably not worth your time. Final thought - one reviewer said of Tenet “We can now say that Interstellar is no longer Nolan’s worst film”. 

And I thought I was the only one who hated Interstellar :D

There's a scene in Tenet...i believe Nolan shot it with guys running backwards but the video is played backwards to make it look like they running forward. Looks odd.

You know you getting old when Denzel Washington's son looks old.

41 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

There's no characters that Disney can put on the Main Street. I was thinking maybe Wizard of Oz but apparently Warner owns that

they could have ended up building an Oz Land like they've done with Star Wars, Avengers and Pixar...oh but then again there is a place in Liberal, Kansas (it's actually more of a museum)

Edited by iHeart

2 hours ago, iHeart said:

they could have ended up building an Oz Land like they've done with Star Wars, Avengers and Pixar...oh but then again there is a place in Liberal, Kansas (it's actually more of a museum)

Not Avengers on the East coast. Universal has the theme park rights to most things Marvel there. Guardians are the exception, which is why they're building a rollercoaster in Epcot.

Oz Land would never work, unless they completely rejuvenated the franchise. Oz 2 didn't work out. 

3 minutes ago, JCon said:

Not Avengers on the East coast. Universal has the theme park rights to most things Marvel there. Guardians are the exception, which is why they're building a rollercoaster in Epcot.

Oz Land would never work, unless they completely rejuvenated the franchise. Oz 2 didn't work out. 

Did Oz the Great and Powerful work out?