Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

It feels like a blatant ripoff of John Wick, which I really don't like. I have an issue with unoriginality. However......I absolutely love the idea of Bob Odenkirk as a John Wick knockoff. I mean, he's the last guy on the earth who should be an action star, right? It's brilliant. If John Wick didn't exist, I'd think this was the greatest thing in the world. 

Nah, I feel this can exist with the JW universe. 

There are very few people who can pull off that line, "GIVE ME THE GODDAMN KITTY CAT BRACELET."

And so, Bob's for the acting chops to pull off the middle aged suburban husband turned assassin.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

4 hours ago, Noeller said:

It feels like a blatant ripoff of John Wick, which I really don't like. I have an issue with unoriginality. However......I absolutely love the idea of Bob Odenkirk as a John Wick knockoff. I mean, he's the last guy on the earth who should be an action star, right? It's brilliant. If John Wick didn't exist, I'd think this was the greatest thing in the world. 

Well John Wick was contract killer to begin with so i wouldn't go blatant. Maybe more like Death Wish. It can't be worse then that and it cant be better then the Brawl in Cell Block 99.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

Because post-apocalyptic chaos and the brutality of slavery lend themselves so well to musical renditions..

I think only the Colour Purple is a musical. I saw it last year when the showed it at RMTC. I prefer the original. 

• 2 weeks later...