Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

No trailer for it yet but since this thread was started on Jurassic World, hell why not, some news about JW2 apparently going to be "scarier and have more animatronics" then the first.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/772121-jurassic-world-2-will-be-scarier-have-more-animatronics#/slide/1

I dunno I think the idea bringing back the jurassic franchise was a good idea with world, but it feels like the novelty wore off fairly quickly watching it.  trying to squeeze water from a stone. 

After the parks fail and then the World's fail how can they possibly write a story about people going to visit dinosaurs? unless its centered around the concept of the dinosaurs can escape the island (swimming or flying) and pose a threat to society that requires the military to intervene I dunno I have 0 hope for this movie

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

17 hours ago, bigg jay said:

Image result for wolverine bone claws

They've done between the knuckles before.

The comics originally had them coming out of the back of the hand but have gone between the knuckles more as of late.

I'll give Singer one thing, him putting them between his knuckles makes more sense to me.

On 30/09/2016 at 3:06 PM, Taynted_Fayth said:

No trailer for it yet but since this thread was started on Jurassic World, hell why not, some news about JW2 apparently going to be "scarier and have more animatronics" then the first.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/772121-jurassic-world-2-will-be-scarier-have-more-animatronics#/slide/1

I dunno I think the idea bringing back the jurassic franchise was a good idea with world, but it feels like the novelty wore off fairly quickly watching it.  trying to squeeze water from a stone. 

After the parks fail and then the World's fail how can they possibly write a story about people going to visit dinosaurs? unless its centered around the concept of the dinosaurs can escape the island (swimming or flying) and pose a threat to society that requires the military to intervene I dunno I have 0 hope for this movie

I made a post on reddit about Jurassic world 2 and I hope to god the studio just trolls everyone and makes the entire thing a legal drama dealing with all the law suits resulting from the events of Jurassic World and they never once show a dinosaur or have any action sequences. That would just make me the happiest because we don't need another dinosaurs eat everyone at a park movie. 

23 hours ago, 17to85 said:

I made a post on reddit about Jurassic world 2 and I hope to god the studio just trolls everyone and makes the entire thing a legal drama dealing with all the law suits resulting from the events of Jurassic World and they never once show a dinosaur or have any action sequences. That would just make me the happiest because we don't need another dinosaurs eat everyone at a park movie. 

The heart and soul of Jurassic Park is Sam Neill.  Bring him back.

17 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Have not seen the movie but isnt he dead since JW is set farther then the 25 years since the original came out?

They never mention if he's dead or not, but they tie in why the park was opened (Hammond's wishes) and it has BD Wong in it, as the same character so it's plausible Grant (Neill) is still alive, but he made it pretty clear in JP3 he REEEEEEEAAAALLLLYY hates the park, and I'm sure after narrowly escaping a 2nd time he would say hell no to putting himself into that situation a 3rd time.

Neill apparently is in Thor Ragnarok so he might be too busy for JW2

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

not a trailer but a look at the decpticons and autobots for the next transformers movie the last knight

Some of my initial thoughts are a couple of these decpticons look dumb AF.  but I'm excited to see Hot Rod and Ultra Magnus. 

They have Hot Rod listed as Rodimus... prime?

I'm also ok with CliffJumper looking like a red bumble bee, actually kind of accurate to the old cartoon;

Image result for autobots cliff jumper

Image result for autobots bumblebee

Before I read your comments I was going to ask if that is an official source.  Hot Rod being called Rodimus would seem to be a plot spoiler.  The photo shows him in Hot Rod form though (sports car, rather than weird truck thing).

Ultra Magnus, my favourite Transformer, looks awful.

Just make a live action version of the animated cartoon movie please complete with "You've Got The Touch".  In fact, since it stars Mark Walberg, let him sing it!

Edited by The Unknown Poster