Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

17 minutes ago, Logan007 said:

OMG Transformers movies just need to die.

Paramount did something smart.  They realised the movies made a lot of money but were critically panned so they assembled a team of creative people and planned out an entire Transformers franchise.  So hopefully these films are more enjoyable moving forward

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, bigg jay said:

Saw it tonight and really enjoyed it .   the special effects alone make it worth seeing in the theater . 

nice! Im a big fan of the comic too and cumberbatch. 

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Looking forward to Wonder Woman.  She was the best part of BvS.

hands down the best part of the DCCU so far. 

22 hours ago, johnzo said:

Dr. Strange -- starts slow with some boring origin story stuff that all the nerds know (I guess everyone else needs it, so whatever) but gets better and better as it goes on and saves its best for last.  Loved the effects, they justified paying the extra $$ for 3D, and not many films do that nowadays.

Agreed. Start is slower than it needed to be for an origin story. Once that is done it got pretty good. Definite one for the theatre.

Just saw Doctor Strange in 3D, a bit of an assault on the senses lol.  Over all pretty good, decent pace to the movie.  Only things I didnt care for was the way they made Dormammu and what they did with Baron Mordo (Mordo). Other then the cut scene after the credits I fully expect there to be a Doctor Strange 2 where they will get more indepth with Mordo, he is after all Strange's arch rival and I believe he has other ties to evil entities such as the Mandarin (Iron Man) and Mephisto (Ghost Rider)

8 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Saw the trailer for The Great Wall before Dr Strange and the reaction in my theater was pretty consistent - a film about China in medieval times staring...Matt Damon???

It's weird seeing movies these days geared to the audience in China...  Maybe they are trying to do something similar to The Last Samurai?

3 minutes ago, Brandon said:

It's weird seeing movies these days geared to the audience in China...  Maybe they are trying to do something similar to The Last Samurai?

They might be barking up the wrong tree because there is a lot of backlash to a white actor playing the lead in a film with that setting.