Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

On 28/12/2016 at 5:34 PM, The Unknown Poster said:

I just think he's awful. Like can't act at all. I guess it became more of a running joke because he was cast on some show I liked (was it law & order?) so it was just amusing in how he aggravated me every week. 

He was SO bad on SVU it was almost unbelievable.... 

Thought rogue one was good. Not as good as TFA but miles better then the other prequels. Really sets up and cleans up a new hope a lot. Im gonna have to go back and re watch a new hope now. 

Its not a new movie but i watched last chance U on netflix. It follows a juco power house football team and its players. Playmakers was all right, Blue mountain state was pretty funny, This was much better. On par with some of the better football offerings. In part because its real players and real people, but because it isnt spun. The look you get is very raw and it doesnt paint bad guys. You can really see different views and sides of the various situations. 

On 24/12/2016 at 11:53 PM, bigg jay said:

If you're planning on going to see Assassin's Creed, save your time and money!  I'd give it 2 out of 5 at best.  The movie does have some good action scenes but the story was all over the place & had a really weak ending.

They also had way too many scenes in the lab rather than in the past.  So much missed potential. 

I went to see it last night with blake, 100% agree with you, especially on the ending.  as I was driving him home we were talking about the movie and its ending and concluded the ending could have been better but they'd completely need to change the whole story.  So we wrote our own version called Assassin One: a Creed Story - "Rebellions are built on hope.. and an Animus machine throwing you around"

Episode I: I have a creed... I have an apple... ugh... assassins creed

5 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

Went and saw Underworld last night,  ugh dont. I should have known better. these movies always suck, but this one was exceptionally bad.  Never have I sat through 2 hours of a movie and a story essentially not move forward.  brutal

It's only a couple more weeks until the next Resident Evil movie...  :)

Just now, Brandon said:

It's only a couple more weeks until the next Resident Evil movie...  :)

lol that was one of the trailers at underworld, I'm a sucker for punishment so I'll probably watch it just to see how it ends but i'm pretty sure this franchise is about 2 movies already past its best before date,  this latest is just over kill

22 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

lol that was one of the trailers at underworld, I'm a sucker for punishment so I'll probably watch it just to see how it ends but i'm pretty sure this franchise is about 2 movies already past its best before date,  this latest is just over kill

Well based on Milla Jovovich's movie history... you have at  least a 66% chance of her ending up fully naked in a random scene.   At least that's something?