Sure, why not. Whatever. WWE Network and Wrestlemania

Goalie

had to watch the youtube clip of it cuz i guess i turned off raw too early last week but Im impressed MGK took a powerbomb from Kevin Owens after performing his new single,  guys gotta be 110lbs soaking wet

Extremely protected.  But usually celebrities dont like to show a$$ like that.  Good on him, though his entourage did help him up too quickly.  They've been trying to get Justin Bieber for a shot too.

yeah the crash mat was pretty obvious,  but still lol my buddies obsessed with MGK so i had to text him immediately after i watched.  Beiber would be worth watching too,  I bet he would do something too, I mean he did that opening stunt on his roast so my fingers are crossed beibs gets a Lesnar F-5

Jamie Noble was feared seriously injured last night at RAW when he was slammed into the barricade by Brock Lesnar.  He was stretchered out on a backboard with an oxygen mask and rushed to the hospital.  Suffered several broken ribs.  Might be the most interesting thing to have happened on another awful RAW episode.

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone interested, we have a live show this Saturday night.  Kenny Omega will be in action as well as guys from here, SK etc.  We're having a championship tournament so it should be fun.

Doubles Fun Club

Doors open at 8 (they are actually open all day to be honest)

Bell Time: 9PM.

This is adults only and the security is oddly strict about ID.  Booze, food available.

If anyone wants to attend, shoot me a message (or reply) and Ill be happy to add you to my guest list.

Last weekend's show at the MTS Centre was really good, better than the last one that was here.  Big crowd and they were really into it.

I didnt go.  Every couple of years Ill go but I went last time.  Although i was invited to hang out with Emma and Summer after...if I had been there.  doh

Ya even that divas match was pretty good.  Natalya and Alicia Fox vs Cameron and Summer with Emma as guest ref.  Alicia Fox was being sold as a face which doesn't seem to line up with the current storyline but whatever.  Natalya got a HUGE pop and won the match on the sharpshooter, it was great.

Fox is my favourite. She's gorgeous and under utilized.

She is pretty good. Natalya had the crowd chanting "Foxy! Foxy!"

I'm actually not a huge fan of Summer Rae. She doesn't seem like she's very good in the ring. Not that I know anything but she just seems sloppier.

My favourite is Nikki Bella. She's awesome. Too bad she wasn't there.

Best match was the main event for sure. Ambrose vs. Rollins in a "Winnipeg Street Fight". Tables chairs and kendo sticks involved. Ambrose almost won but Bray Wyatt came running down and interfered. Roman then reappeared and he and Ambrose chased off the other two and the night ended to Ambrose or Reigns' theme... Can't recall which.

Prime time players opened the night with a win over Ascension. I like PTP. Titus O'Neil is an absolute beast. One of my favourite wrestlers right now.

Roman Reigns entered the arena for his match right near where I was sitting. Pretty cool!

• 3 weeks later...

Wrestling observer:

WWE: Hulk Hogan's WWE contract terminated, National Enquirer story claims racist comments (updated)

Friday, 24 July 2015 04:32

By Dave Meltzer, WrestlingObserver.com w/additional info from Josh Nason

On Friday morning, WWE announced they have terminated the contract of Terry "Hulk Hogan" Bollea. Their brief statement:

"WWE terminated its contract with Terry Bollea (aka Hulk Hogan). WWE is committed to embracing and celebrating individuals from all backgrounds as demonstrated by the diversity of our employees, performers and fans worldwide."

A few minutes afterward, the National Enquirer and Radar Online released a story that claims Hogan made racist comments on a sex tape, using the N-word several times in a dialogue about someone that was was offering to fund daughter Brooke's music career. Here's an excerpt from their story:

"I don’t know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy’s son," Hulk raved, the sources add.

"I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and ****, and whatever."

Then, in a tirade to rival the racism embarrassments suffered by Mel Gibson and "Dog The Bounty Hunter," Hulk unloaded even more hatred!

According to sources, he said: "I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!

"I guess we’re all a little racist. ******* n*gger."

The dropping of Hogan was entirely due to the content on the sex tape with Heather Clem, believed to be from 2006, who at the time was the wife of Bubba the Love Sponge.

Although only one sex tape had surfaced, in 2012, which led to Hogan's $100 million lawsuit against Gawker Media, which showed excerpts from the tape, an FBI investigation showed three additional DVDs of Hogan and Clem.

Those close to the situation indicated that other speculated reasons over the last day had nothing to do with the decision, including a 2012 radio interview that had been talked about in many circles as the possible reason.

At this point Hogan has not been removed from historical content on the WWE Network. But he won't be involved in anything current or going forward.

After learning of the content that was going to be released, on Thursday night, the WWE ordered its web site to eliminate all mentions of Hogan, including as an Alumni or as a Hall of Famer, in addition to his merchandise. He was also removed as a judge for Tough Enough and at this point a replacement has not been named. Curtis Axel will be dropping his Axel Mania gimmick immediately.

Absolutely stupid that Booker ended up having to apologize yesterday for the live promo where he accidenltly dropped an N bomb. But sort of funny at the same time.

Media now running with the story of Vince dropping an N bomb in a vignette on a PPV many years back.

It's going to be tough for hogan to come back anytime soon but he's got some good friends in people like Rodman and Foreman who have already come to his Defense.