Sure, why not. Whatever. WWE Network and Wrestlemania

Goalie

RAW broke a 17 year record for low ratings this past Monday, for those of you keeping score.

I guess Kane challenging for the World title in 2015 isnt as awesome as Vince thinks.

Also, anyone who saw the Iron Woman match between Bayley and Sasha on the NXT special and then watched how the women are treated on RAW will see one of the glaring issues.

The Kane/Rollins storyline is just totally ridiculous. The long distance phone calls between Triple H, Stephanie & Kane were embarrassing especially when the connection was so bad. So, Kane should be fired for going against the Authority's wishes but we know that won't happen. I'm also sure Corporate Kane will magically transform himself into Demon Kane complete with flashing lights & smoke in an ambulance, locker room or SUV. Talk about tarnishing Kane's long career & cheapening Rollins as World Heavyweight champ. 

Im torn.  I sort of love the Kane angle in that Glen Jacobs is great and has a long history of taking some of the goofiest storylines and making them gold.  If it was a mid card angle it would be a great guilty pleasure every week.  But main event?  Yikes.  It shows they have no top card depth.  And John Cena is about to take a two month hiatus.

The segment with Stephanie being rude to people on the phone was apparently a rib as she has a reputation for being a rude ***** in real life to people like flight attendants.  So they are now getting laughs off Steph being a real life ****.

Crews top contender for NXT belt now

They shouldn't Rush him. He's pretty green. Breeze has been working one of the main roster tours so he might be debuting soon.

Here's a story. Remember Koslov? He was in developmental at the same time as Kenny Omega. Apparently a nice guy but not a genius.

Koslov was getting the Goldberg push. He had a match with Omega where he was supposed to squash him. Koslov hits all his big moves and walks out, forgetting to pin Kenny. Kenny wins by count out.

When Koslov was getting ready to debut they called him up for all the main roster tours. Because his best matches in development were with Kenny carrying him they were calling Kenny up too. But someone (I think it was Venis) said he could get thrown around just as nicely so he aped Kenny's call up.

After watching breeze carry Crews I figured they'd keep him for awhile to keep working with him.

Adding Steve Austin, Brock Lesnar, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair to Raw last night only bumped the number up to 3.35 million viewers, up 80,000 viewers from the non-holiday low of 3.27 million set last week.

They're going to have to do something soon. Orton is out. Cena is about to leave for two months. And Brock and Taker are not scheduled the rest of the year.

I agree they should take one hour and make it very different. Wcw used to push the cruisers. But WWE is very gunshy and now they are in a hole. If they make a change ratings might slip further before it gets better. They really have buried themselves.

But by January football ends and WM season begins and they think all is well. And then repeat next year. Too stubborn. Too set in their ways. And their producer is a

Goofball who doesn't know anything but what he's doing right now so he isn't about to change.

I think they can be but they really tonned down the theatrics stuff (other then weirdos like stardust/cody rhodes) and since the attitude era have really tried to take the storylines to a much more serious level. a shame really.

if I had to guess the next evolution which we've kinda seen recently with MGK (Machine Gun Kelly) was bringing in musicians to perform live and give a little to the wrestling side of things (like Owens powerbombing MGK right after through a side of the stage)

They've always used celebrities and music. Generally musical acts and wrestling don't mix.

Wrestlers are far more athletic now than before. But the business is very scripted and formularic and guys don't have the opportunity to develop their own characters.

If I guy made it big in the 80's and 90's it was probably a

Ginmick or variant that he had worked on for hears in territories and then maybe ecw and wcw.

If every movie was written by the same guys and every actor trained by the same guys then films would lose their uniqueness too. Wwe is bland because they are the only game in town and they think everything they do is perfect and if an angle dkesnt work or a gimmick doesn't work then it's the fault of the worker for not getting over. And if you dare get over before the office planned then you also get buried.