Game 69 : Jets @ Lighting

Game story so far...

Pav to start which is a good thing. He is kinda lucky he starting tonight and not Winnipeg. The first long shot would be greeted with a Bronx cheer.

Must win, no I mean it, I'm not kidding. Lose tonight and Private Hudson comes out.

Stop Stamkos, that's all you have to do

69!!!

Hope nobody is looking for exciting hockey down the stretch. With all the injuries they are going to play a tight game take away the opponents time and space and hope for a couple mistakes by them. Work perfect last night.

Actually with games I've been able to watch on TV this year, I find the Jets a very entertaining team to watch with the intensity they bring to the game. Lots of back and forth action.

A couple of weeks ago I was watching a Jet game with my brother-in-law and he remarked he felt he was watching a basketball game with so much back and forth.

Their neutral zone work  can't rely on hooking/holding/picking like years previous so it takes more skill to shut down the opposition.

Whether the Jets make the playoffs this year or not, most games we've been in most games which makes it that more entertaining to watch although doesn't help much with anxiety.

******* Minnie won, too. Cocksucker.

Don't tell Ducky who thinks Minn won't make playoffs.

Don't tell imPoster that the Jets won....he said their season has ended already.

I stand by what I said, Minny doesn't make the playoffs.

I predicted many weeks ago that the jets would not make the playoffs. And I hope like hell I'm wrong. Sorry to have a different opinion than you. Don't take it too personally.

Hope nobody is looking for exciting hockey down the stretch. With all the injuries they are going to play a tight game take away the opponents time and space and hope for a couple mistakes by them. Work perfect last night.

Actually with games I've been able to watch on TV this year, I find the Jets a very entertaining team to watch with the intensity they bring to the game. Lots of back and forth action.

A couple of weeks ago I was watching a Jet game with my brother-in-law and he remarked he felt he was watching a basketball game with so much back and forth.

Their neutral zone work  can't rely on hooking/holding/picking like years previous so it takes more skill to shut down the opposition.

Whether the Jets make the playoffs this year or not, most games we've been in most games which makes it that more entertaining to watch although doesn't help much with anxiety.

not talking about the team before all the recently. To win now short staffed they are going to have to play a tight defensive game.

Jets win. Absolutely needed that tonight.

Scary hit on Engstrom, glad to see him come back out to finish the game.

Who is Engstrom?

Don't be an idiot. You know what he meant.

As for the game itself, it goes without saying how big that win was. With the injuries we have the best we can hope for is keeping our head above water until we get some healthy bodies back. Eight of the final 13 are at home as well so that should help the cause as well hopefully, albeit a difficult final 13 games.