New UofM Bisons Recruit.

M.O.A.B.

Coached against Tristan ~4 years ago. Big kid was an anchor on the interior but we were able to run it around outside him no problem. His tape shows the same, as long as he's inside he'll be alright, but anything outside the numbers and he loses contain.

Hopefully Dobie can shape him into a great defender!

I look forward to proving those of you who doubt me here wrong, and in fact the "slow moving, can't catch anyone" runs a 5.3, at 360lbs, close to lead the league two years in a row for tackles, playing at nose, and just came back from Texas, playing for team Canada, any highlights that are up are from Grade 11......Like i said, i can't wait to prove you all wrong. Thank you for your input.

I look forward to proving those of you who doubt me here wrong, and in fact the "slow moving, can't catch anyone" runs a 5.3, at 360lbs, close to lead the league two years in a row for tackles, playing at nose, and just came back from Texas, playing for team Canada, any highlights that are up are from Grade 11......Like i said, i can't wait to prove you all wrong. Thank you for your input.

Good luck bro,

Take it as constructive criticisms and observations, and some folk on here have knowledge and insight so if you are around enough you will discover who they are, and they will be helpful.

As you move up the levels of football, and get access to superior coaching, and competition you will certainly grow as a player with technique and talent.

Love the fact you come on here and stand up for yourself.

That alone carries weight with me.

Love how everyone's going the same way as when Stanford Samuels showed up on OB.com about a decade ago. People **** on him quite regularly, then he shows up on the boards, and everyone was the biggest fan "EVAR!!11!1"....

Lulz @ message board people...

Love how everyone's going the same way as when Stanford Samuels showed up on OB.com about a decade ago. People **** on him quite regularly, then he shows up on the boards, and everyone was the biggest fan "EVAR!!11!1"....

Lulz @ message board people...

I don't think many of us were shitting on him at all.

i stand by what i said, just offering him insight and suggestion after his post...I sure he knows he needs time to work on things, and needs a lot of polishing, and from his post and attitude he knows it and has desire to do it...love the heart and the kahonnas he showed coming on here

It's always interesting to have a subject of whom we're talking, come on here and talk to us in the 1st person.

As a matter of fact, it would be nice to have that perspective from Tristan as his University career starts and moves forward.

A kind of TC report from the inside.