Dec 19: Bruins @ Jets

Rich

How could you possibly put a price tag on the value Byfuglien brings to the Jets? A forward that can drop back and play over 27 minutes as the number one defenceman.

Scheifele and Lowry are both really coming into their own. The scoring will come for Lowry but for now he is playing a great 3rd line center role. Scheifele is starting to look dangerous again after a bit of a scoring slump earlier this season.

Pardy and Postma had some trouble as the 3rd pairing. Postma got just over 11 minutes. But they get a pass for tonight.

Hutchinson just makes the big time saves. I don't know if it's the real deal or if he is just on a lucky/hot streak. He just always seems to be able to get his body in front of everything, even though it's not pretty sometimes.

Overall I'm really happy about that win. The team needed this one to maintain their confidence... they're not out of the woods yet.

If anything chevy might look to bring in help if the jets are still in the hunt at the deadline. I think they are comfortable with their team.

Ladd and Buff need new deals next year. But 2016 is the big year with a lot of contracts coming due and a lot of salary being added if all are retained. I'd suspect Bogo or Enstron (probably Bogo) is trade bait then with trouba taking his spot. But if the jets are consistent playoff contenders management might open up more money.

Morrisey will need a spot next year... Chiarot has made his case to stay.

I don't think Buff moves back to forward next year - will need space for Petan or Ehlers.

I think Bogo gets moved - we'll get the most value and, well, he's hurt all the time anyway...

I could see - Trouba-Enstrom, Buff-Chiarot, Stuart-Morrisey next year...