bison game stream

Mark F

We have to get this guy Yantz on our team in some capacity.

The ghost of Danny Maciocia's past visits the poor Bisons.

What a game.

Has Yantz played any O Line?

Yes that last drive was outstanding , and one block away from a touchdown on the long throw to Peterson

amazing to go from 300 yards passing against in the first half, to maybe 100 second half. 

Very exciting game. Disappointed that Manitoba didn't win though. I was strongly rooting for them as I would like to see a canadawest team win the Vanier again.

Both teams played hard until the end, although Manitoba was a bit sloppy with their ball handling. Other than that, they looked strong and easily could have won.

Until they give teams a benefit for using a guy like Yantz, teams never will

I'd like to see a team show some leadership and give Yantz a chance. Forget about his citizenship, the guy can play. With some development I could see him having success in the CFL.

And I'd like it to be our team.

I mean the guy can catch too.

There is no way in sloppy hell that Yantz couldn't play any worse than a few of the QBs we've played in the recent past.

There was an idea that I seem to recall that was floated around a few years ago about a team being alowed to to keep a Canadian quarterback on the roster as a development player who would not count against the roster limit or the salary cap. Still sounds like a good idea to me.

Disappointed in how that game ended , they moved down the field getting the ball away quick then Dobie takes a timeout and then Yantz holds on the ball gets rushed and sacked. Why give the defense time to regroup when you had them on their heels? Weird call Imo.