Eskimos @ Riders

Jacquie

Having a "veteran" qb  sure didn't help the Riders, did it? Ha,ha... Love it.

They looked a lot better than the past few weeks. Although they're run game sucked today.

Having a "veteran" qb sure didn't help the Riders, did it? Ha,ha... Love it.

They looked a lot better than the past few weeks. Although they're run game sucked today.

Their

Correct

I wonder if Lawless still thinks Heenan is the answer and that we should drop a bundle on him in fa. He wasn't that great and Willis was eating his lunch all game.. He looked like he wanted to play himself off the club. However on further thought , he could fit right in here.

I wonder if Lawless still thinks Heenan is the answer and that we should drop a bundle on him in fa. He wasn't that great and Willis was eating his lunch all game.. He looked like he wanted to play himself off the club. However on further thought , he could fit right in here.

Heenan is a ratio changing tackle, One bad game doesn't mean he isn't. Every player on the oline struggles at times, even the best of them. I'm not saying Heenan is the best tackle in the league, he's not but he has the potential to be one of the best. The guys in his what? second year in the league? 3rd maybe.

Don't think the ESKS dline gets enough credit, for gods sake Eddie steele, has 10 career sacks, 6 this year.. That Edmonton DL is the heart and soul of their team and probably, nah not probably, they are no doubt the best DL in the league. 

Heenan is a ratio changing tackle, One bad game doesn't mean he isn't. Every player on the oline struggles at times, even the best of them. I'm not saying Heenan is the best tackle in the league, he's not but he has the potential to be one of the best. The guys in his what? second year in the league? 3rd maybe.

Don't think the ESKS dline gets enough credit, for gods sake Eddie steele, has 10 career sacks, 6 this year.. That Edmonton DL is the heart and soul of their team and probably, nah not probably, they are no doubt the best DL in the league. 

Sewell is a beast also. Those two tackles beat us up bad yesterday.