Our Seceret Sauce

BigBlue

What big names is everyone talking about? Guaranteed the fans have a way different perception of what consitutes a big name than GMs do. Outside of Alex Hall and Chris Matthews, who is there?

Phillip Hunt? ACL surgery ... hasn't been here in four years. Nearly 29 years old. Not really a big name anymore.

Garrett McIntyre is almost 30 and hasn't been here in four years. Good luck getting him here to be a rotational guy. More cost efficient to bring in a fresh name.

Damaso Munoz ... linebacking talent in the CFL is at a recent high right now, I doubt there's much interest.

Who else is there? Israel Idonije?

I get far more excited by additions like Greg Childs to Toronto than I would with the retreads we love to toss around here.

When you hear one agent say that his man, Chris Matthews, will exhaust all his NFL opportunities, before he considers the CFL, most people can see the non-flow of ex-CFLers who haven't returned, and can put two and two together, and make that determination.

It's not that hard.

You're talking about one player so let's close the door on the rest of them too....

Do you have a source on who the rest of these players are?  Cause there's Matthews (not coming north), Hall (most likely not coming north, seems to be limited interest from both CFL teams and Hall), Hunt (injured) and Damaso Munoz.

Well you just named 4, now how about draft picks and neg list, you got those too are we to assume that none of those are panning out either?

Well you just named 4, now how about draft picks and neg list, you got those too are we to assume that none of those are panning out either?

Tons of ex-CFLers in the draft and on the neg list, or maybe zero.

Pretty hard to have a discussion if you can't follow the thread.

Ying and yang, I don't have to because I'm not the one suggesting staying the course is the right approach. But if Kuale is a better option than snot nose out of D3 ball.....than I will eat Mike's hat.

Ying and yang,      I don't have to      because I'm not the one suggesting staying the course is the right approach. But if Kuale is a better option than snot nose out of D3 ball.....than I will eat Mike's hat.

Geez, what's the second part of that  "and you can't make me" ?

Ying and yang,      I don't have to      because I'm not the one suggesting staying the course is the right approach. But if Kuale is a better option than snot nose out of D3 ball.....than I will eat Mike's hat.

Is that even a question? Or are you going to add something to the conversion. I know it's hard for you but how about giving it a try for a change instead of your cheeky remarks, maybe you should just sit this one out or would you like to answer the question why staying the course is the best option?

When you hear one agent say that his man, Chris Matthews, will exhaust all his NFL opportunities, before he considers the CFL, most people can see the non-flow of ex-CFLers who haven't returned, and can put two and two together, and make that determination.

It's not that hard.

You're talking about one player so let's close the door on the rest of them too....

Do you have a source on who the rest of these players are?  Cause there's Matthews (not coming north), Hall (most likely not coming north, seems to be limited interest from both CFL teams and Hall), Hunt (injured) and Damaso Munoz.

Well Kyle Walters talked about the draft picks on the CJOB pre-game show last weekend, directly from his mouth "None of those guys are coming to the CFL this year, they're going to try and exhaust every NFL option the remainder of this year" 

It's not that hard.

Well Kyle Walters talked about the draft picks on the CJOB pre-game show last weekend, directly from his mouth "None of those guys are coming to the CFL this year, they're going to try and exhaust every NFL option the remainder of this year"

So only 30 or 40 neg list guys to go then.

Either way, do your effing job and look for talent instead of recycling filth like Kuale & Bryant, who despite experience, bring nothing to your team.

Is that even a question? Or are you going to add something to the conversion. I know it's hard for you but how about giving it a try for a change instead of your cheeky remarks, maybe you should just sit this one out or would you like to answer the question why staying the course is the best option?

Or maybe if I read something to believe you actually are making a valid point with equally valid, reasonable answers, I would have something to address, instead of you remarking on a 6-5 record, or as you continually refer to it, a 1-4 record.

Yeah, that's really adding to the conversation.

Or maybe if I read something to believe you actually are making a valid point with equally valid, reasonable answers, I would have something to address, instead of you remarking on a 6-5 record, or as you continually refer to it, a 1-4 record.

Only a fool would ignore 5-1 to 1 -4, so what are you? Or can you explain why things are all rosy still despite the latest stretch, give is hope then, please.

Only a fool would ignore 5-1 to 1 -4, so what are you? Or can you explain why things are all rosy still despite the latest stretch, give is hope then, please.

No, ain't biting, but I do more than to come on a fan forum and complain , complain, complain.

That solves nothing.

No, ain't biting, but I do more than to come on a fan forum and complain , complain, complain.

That solves nothing.

Good grief, you don't even know the difference between the complaining and constructive criticism, maybe a 'fan forum' isn't for you? I don't know or care but argue the post, not the poster, right? Isn't that rule #1 of every forum?

Good grief, you don't even know the difference between the complaining and constructive criticism, maybe a 'fan forum' isn't for you? I don't know or care but argue the post, not the poster, right? Isn't that rule #1 of every forum?

Just as I thought....you have nothing to add to my day…and no substance to discuss.

Or maybe if I read something to believe you actually are making a valid point with equally valid, reasonable answers, I would have something to address, instead of you remarking on a 6-5 record, or as you continually refer to it, a 1-4 record.Yeah, that's really adding to the conversation.
No, ain't biting, but I do more than to come on a fan forum and complain , complain, complain.That solves nothing.

What have you ever posted that was constructive criticism? The entire time I've seen your posts, your ragging on management and players,.. Period. Man that's constructive!

It's not that hard.

So only 30 or 40 neg list guys to go then.

Either way, do your effing job and look for talent instead of recycling filth like Kuale & Bryant, who despite experience, bring nothing to your team.

and no where did Walters say he wasn't going to bring anyone in, he just said don't expect anyone to come in and be a super star for the remainder of the year because that just doesn't happen.