Banjo Bowl!

IC Khari

My question is if the earphones that the Riders are using is allowed by the league. That basically taking out the edge of the homecrowd  noise.

They are earPLUGS, not earphones. They are supposed to bring down the Decibal level to make it easier to communicate. Kind of like changing shoes for different field conditions. Don't think that's illegal.... Earphones or any other technology that allowed them to communicate would clearly be cheating and not allowed

after listening to the Kuale post game interview, but him now. Takes no responsibility for his bone headed plays. He is a detriment to the team.

No reason to have him here. People might talk about veteran leadership, but he doesn't even provide that. Kromah/sears/wild/sherman would be my preference

Fixed by Refs, O'shea knows it, everybody knows it, some just don't want to admit because it's taboo to blame the refs. O'shea even sent in a long video presentation of the labour day game, I bet you he had the word "fixed", written on the tape.

CFL should be embarrassed for allowing it to go on.

It's another heartbreaking loss.

Too many penalties.

Too many gaffes on special teams.

Big mistake by Willy at the end, but he knows...

BUT...

The fight back from this team is awesome. 

The offence was moving the ball well.

Lots of good plays, lots of good catches.

Leading receiver…just back from a disappearance (according to some) Aaron Kelly 7-96 and a couple of really nice grabs.

Nic Grigsby…very good game 8 for 66 yds and 32 yards more receiving. Good production. 

And I must note…Grigsby pass protection pick up was solid today.

O'Shea didn't like the lack of discipline, won't completely comment until he sees the film, but, the crew (Irving and Brown) figures if the players involved don't change, then the change will be of players. that's kinda how pissed O'Shea is.

I'm kinda hoping he's talking about Kuale.

Suck ass game to lose but man is this team exciting in every aspect.

Saskatchewan has damn good lines on either side of the ball, but damn, we had them beat again…

Damn the special teams gods...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Riders are one of the worst matchups for the Bombers. Their strengths are their lines and running game, the bombers weakest parts are their run defense and their offensive line. Just a bad matchup and they managed to be close (yeah close only counts in horseshoes and handgrenades and monkey **** fights) so it is way too soon to jump of the bandwagon. 

blaming the refs is what people who don't understand **** about football do. 

The refs are **** 17. I don't blame them for the loss today. it doesn't make them any less ****.

If you think the refs in the CFL are competent, then you're not as smart as you think you are.

and where did I say that? All I said was blaming the refs for a loss is what people who don't know football do. The refs are ****, but they're **** for everyone. Winning teams still make more plays than their opponents and the Bombers didn't do that today. 

blaming the refs is what people who don't understand **** about football do. 

Bleh, I can tell already you haven't even played football. The refs have a huge affect on the outcome of many games, depending on just how influential the calls they mess up are. It just so happens intentionally not calling holding for one team through an entire game, has a huge impact on who can win or lose the game.

The Riders were in coast mode in the second half and it almost cost them the game.  They lost Durant on a very late hit that wasn't called.  They tried our offensive plan of throwing deep, even though they were running all over us and they had their 2nd string QB in. 

The Riders were in coast mode in the second half and it almost cost them the game.  They lost Durant on a very late hit that wasn't called.  They tried our offensive plan of throwing deep, even though they were running all over us and they had their 2nd string QB in. 

Um late hit? The play never even started but you can't throw a flag when no one hears the whistle and all the players are continuing to play.

Um late hit? The play never even started but you can't throw a flag when no one hears the whistle and all the players are continuing to play.

The late hit when Durant was still holding on to the ball?

The late hit when Durant was still holding on to the ball?

The argument could be made that it was a play that never should have even happened due to the penalty but it's flimsy at best.

and yet the Bombers still had chances to win if they'd made a couple more plays at the end of the game.... You don't need to have played football to understand that blaming the refs is a fools errand.

Refs didnt' lose the game for sure - I agree on that one, nor did they lose it last week. But - they are not consistent. Early in the first quarter there was a hold on Zack Anderson - clearly seen on TV - not called. And the obvious hold on the Dressler TD - I fully understand it when it's in a crowd and it's tough to see through, we see it on replay and curse the ref's - I do but it's only cause I'm a sports fan - that's what we do. But - when it is in the wide open field, at the point of attack, and EVERYONE see's it except the refs, that's pretty sad. Best was the following kickoff - they call a minor hold on Wpg - something that was subtle, but nevertheless, they call it. Why - to make up for the last one they missed. They want to prove to their bosses they're not incompetent. Bombers did get some breaks today too, but not nearly as many as Sk did. 

I did agree 100% on the non PI call in the fourth. MOS had to challenge it but that was a solid play from the Sk DB.