Boomer spells Rod Black

Just tuning in ... Collaros 14/18 for 178 and 1 TD? Ray 7/16 for 64 yards at halftime? Did Collaros and Ray switch uniforms?

Wish I'd caught the Berman bits. The commentators on NFL broadcasts are so much better than the ones on CFL broadcasts.

Ray has had i'd say about 5 pretty blatant drops... Also the hamilton D showed up to play in the first quarter more specifically but RAY has not been getting any help at all with the drops. 

Good to see the Ti-Cats win, the East is slowly improving, no gimmee games left for the BB except in Ottawa.

Tim Horton's Field looks like Winnipeg Stadium circa. 1964.

the east had to win, they were playing each other, this was a crap game and a western team would have destroyed both those teams today. The east ain't getting better, they are the same, they are just playing themselves now. 

13-12 crap game. 

After watching that thrilling game yesterday, this one was definitely on a level with…well with the play by play calling of this game…sub-par.

My only regret for this game game was that the Ti-Cats won spoiling my chances of seeing Austin fling his headset aside. (not that would ever happen)

Sure wish we had the calm and collected Austin instead of a hot head ready to fly off the handle over nothing like O'Shea. :rolleyes:

Not sure what he was upset about but TSN showed O'Shea blowing a gasket at least once yesterday.

Yeah, but there were suggestions going into the season that O'Shea would blow up at a moment's notice and it is far from common.

Kent Austin would make headlines if he goes one game without throwing a fit and/or tearing into his quarterbacks.