Boomer spells Rod Black

I still say the best part of the whole game was Austin shaking his fist at the Hamilton fans while yellow footballs rained down all around him. Hilarious!!

Next game they need to give each fan a free can of beer. :)

Beginning of the end for Austin? When the home town fans are throwing things & Austin is mixing  it up with them then it can't be good. 

I still say the best part of the whole game was Austin shaking his fist at the Hamilton fans while yellow footballs rained down all around him. Hilarious!!

Beginning of the end for Austin? When the home town fans are throwing things & Austin is mixing  it up with them then it can't be good. 

No. They threw the mini-footballs on the field after Hamilton scored the first TD in the new stadium. 

No. They threw the mini-footballs on the field after Hamilton scored the first TD in the new stadium. 

Then why was Austin shaking his fist at the crowd? I never saw that as I was out. Just going by what KBF said. 

I thought it was funny when Black asked him to call some of the plays and he said he didn't know all the names. My first thought was neither does Black.

Then why was Austin shaking his fist at the crowd? I never saw that as I was out. Just going by what KBF said. 

It was disrupting the game and they could have had a penalty called against them for delay of game.  A lot of people at the Hamilton bench were yelling and gesturing to the crowd to stop throwing them. I don't recall seeing Austin shaking his fist but he did certainly react.

I thought it was funny when Black asked him to call some of the plays and he said he didn't know all the names. My first thought was neither does Black.

It was disrupting the game and they could have had a penalty called against them for delay of game.  A lot of people at the Hamilton bench were yelling and gesturing to the crowd to stop throwing them. I don't recall seeing Austin shaking his fist but he did certainly react.

Austin gets mad at everything... Hamilton marketing rep  who thought it up fired Tuesday. 

TH field looks pretty nice... but to suggest it's anywhere near the quality of IGF is laughable...

I generally agree with you but there is something to be said for the simple stripped down design on Tim Horton's Field.  The sight-lines look excellent and it looks to be quite intimate. Comparing TH Field to IGF or what the new Mosaic Stadium are is really apples and oranges.  I'm really happy to see new facilities and would now love to see Calgary and Toronto get on board with better facilities.

Let's not let Rod Black and TSN's obsession with the "game story" ruin a terrific achievement.

Ray is one of the best ever, congratulations to him on that milestone and now let's get back to the game.

I really hope that Ray can hang on long enough to pass Calvillo. Would much rather a stand up guy like Ray becomes the all time passing leader than that prick Calvillo. 

Berman was nice and Walbyish (buzzed/drunk) and he had some fun in the booth.

Black came off like a noob while Forde looked uncomfortable as all hell.

Black looked like he was shaking in his boots. Forde was pretty much out of it. John Saunders was interesting. Boomer obviously didn't take any time to learn player names/numbers and Black let him die on the vine a couple times (like Black does a hundred times a week). But Boomer's perspective is always interesting and out weighs not having a dwerkin like Black miss a few meaningless plays between 2 meaningless teams.

TH field looks pretty nice... but to suggest it's anywhere near the quality of IGF is laughable...

HAHA, did anyone seriously compare it even?
Zach Collaros said THF is better.

Yea before it was even built.. Tootin the company horn methinks..

Berman seems to really like the CFL. It's cool to see.

ESPN showed some CFL games back in the early days; that was Berman's beat.  He always gives a brief report on the Grey Cup on the MNF halftime show the following day.  I don't enjoy how he shoehorns so much schtick into everything, but I do appreciate that he is genuinely a fan of the CFL and understands a lot of the traditions.  He doesn't look down on it as the NFL's inferior cousin.