SK @ Ottawa

Rich

worst game in years. easily. hope the ottawa fans hang in there.

How easily we forget about our two 52-0 butt kickings.....

I don't remember that one, thankfully. must have shut it off at 35 nothing. two headed shark attack movie was more interesting than this game.

Tino Sunseri is probably the worst back-up in the league outside of anybody who plays in Montreal.

I missed his one passing attempt but it's tough to judge a back up QB after one pass. I'm sure most people said drew willy was a bad backup after one pass as well. I'm sure he would be an ok player with the coaching he is getting.

Bombers/Riders feels like a big game already. I hope we kick their asses next week.

I stand by what I said in the other thread. Riders really don't put much fear in me this year. They have plenty of weapons but they just beat two teams who are riddled with injuries and and put up no fight. I'd be surprised if the Riders can put up more then 21 points on us. Everyone is downplaying our defence right now and hopefully we can use that to our advantage. It will be another hard fought battle though as their d line is solid. I think there weakness is the secondary and we have some tall receivers who can make plays. I wish it were just Thursday already!

Tino Sunseri is probably the worst back-up in the league outside of anybody who plays in Montreal.

I missed his one passing attempt but it's tough to judge a back up QB after one pass. I'm sure most people said drew willy was a bad backup after one pass as well. I'm sure he would be an ok player with the coaching he is getting.

Nothing to do with one pass attempt... and Drew Willy threw a TD on his first pass.

What was up with Burris,  he was tossing wobblers for the first half.      Just a series of awful awful mistakes by the Redblacks.  

The Riders offense looked sharp... lots of time for Durant to throw.   Was not impressed by the Green defense though... outside of the d-line push the lbers still stink.  

If Ottawa was smart they would of dunked a tonne of more passes to Chevon Walker....