15 carries for 19 yards

Poblah either didn't play at all last night or was invisible.

Same with JFG and Kohlert.

well JFG didn't play did he? Carter in there for him most of the game if he did play (Carter had a catch too) Saw Kohlert catch at least one pass... I'd say given how the Bombers spread the ball around a guy getting 1 catch when he's not named Moore or Denmark is pretty solid. What was it? 7 different Bombers caught a pass last night?

Same with JFG and Kohlert.

well JFG didn't play did he? Carter in there for him most of the game if he did play (Carter had a catch too) Saw Kohlert catch at least one pass... I'd say given how the Bombers spread the ball around a guy getting 1 catch when he's not named Moore or Denmark is pretty solid. What was it? 7 different Bombers caught a pass last night?

This is, IMO, the most refreshing thing about Willy - he actually progresses through his reads and spreads the ball around.

Poblah was benched for Marco I believe. 

Rory Kohlert seems to be a tad under utilized thus far, it'd be nice if we could get him involved in the offense a little more.

True - but he did have one of the key blocks on the Denmark TD.

Rory Kohlert seems to be a tad under utilized thus far, it'd be nice if we could get him involved in the offense a little more.

Kohlert was big blocking on a number of plays last night .. that first screen to Moore was a perfect example of him doing the work asked of him .. these receivers have no problem with getting their nose dirty

Kohlert was big blocking on a number of plays last night .. that first screen to Moore was a perfect example of him doing the work asked of him .. these receivers have no problem with getting their nose dirty

It's great when the receivers block downfield but they gotta produce yardage too.

I'd probably give Grigsby another week or two... but why not try platooning Aaron Woods?  We know he has good ball control and can catch a ball in the flats...

Need to rewatch the game but I didn't see us running outside a whole lot last game aside from the Denmark play

He has a lot of good Natural attriutes to be a good RB... He has good vision, Runs low, nice build for the position, He's a surprisingly Powerful Runner... I bet if we gave him a chance he could be pretty good out of the back field 

It's great when the receivers block downfield but they gotta produce yardage too.

I think Kohlert would definitely produce more if he was put in a larger role. I'm in the camp that would like to see more passes his way.

Agreed. I don't believe his lack of production is due to his play but rather how they've been using him. 

I'd probably give Grigsby another week or two... but why not try platooning Aaron Woods?  We know he has good ball control and can catch a ball in the flats...

Need to rewatch the game but I didn't see us running outside a whole lot last game aside from the Denmark play

Agree about Woods and it seemed like we were only using the run to set up play action.

Grigsby doesn't need another week.  He's had 5.  Not seeing any improvement.  He's great in space, but that space won't be there when everybody knows he can't grind out yards or break a tackle, they'll mind contain and let him run east-west all day.

Our offence seems to have drifted more to double tight ends and RB blocking schemes over the first games...  we need a Joe Smith for the game MB is calling now.

Maybe Anthony Allen is the answer... 6'1, 220-230...

Suber for Allen?

Grigsby doesn't need another week.  He's had 5.  Not seeing any improvement.  He's great in space, but that space won't be there when everybody knows he can't grind out yards or break a tackle, they'll mind contain and let him run east-west all day.

Our offence seems to have drifted more to double tight ends and RB blocking schemes over the first games...  we need a Joe Smith for the game MB is calling now.

Suber for Allen?

So we want the Running back who is behind the guy we just cut?

Grigsby doesn't need another week. He's had 5. Not seeing any improvement. He's great in space, but that space won't be there when everybody knows he can't grind out yards or break a tackle, they'll mind contain and let him run east-west all day.

Our offence seems to have drifted more to double tight ends and RB blocking schemes over the first games... we need a Joe Smith for the game MB is calling now.

Suber for Allen?

So we want the Running back who is behind the guy we just cut?

Not saying I agree with the trade proposal but sometimes a guy fits into one system and not another. Sometimes guys just need a change if scenery to succeed.

Suber for Allen?

Sask. wouldn't be interested in Suber, they're looking for LB types I believe.  I think they also have the luxury of having 2 Intl. RB's for each game so they probably don't have any incentive to move Allen.

I get this feeling that Cotton will only get his chance in our bye week.

This week, for instance, both teams have a short practice week, so we're liable to see the same line up…….unless, Greaves, Kelly, Vega, Sears, Watson show up…..wow, that's a lot of starters out.