Best Gameplan to beat BC

Play the run to establish the pass.  I really hope we can use a more consistent mix of play-action preferably in spread offensive formations.   I like our speed vs their DBs in man coverage so we may able to exploit that if there is a constant threat of running the ball.  It's once we feel the need to become one-dimensional that we may have a problem.

Play the run to establish the pass.  I really hope we can use a more consistent mix of play-action preferably in spread offensive formations.   I like our speed vs their DBs in man coverage so we may able to exploit that if there is a constant threat of running the ball.  It's once we feel the need to become one-dimensional that we may have a problem.

Which of our receivers do you see as the speed demons who will get the BC defenders into their backpedal immediately? I see our receivers more as possession receivers rather than fly pattern types. JFG has gotten wide open a few times but not because of his speed.

@BobIrvingCJOB: Noticed at bomber practice--right tackle dan knapp moved to left guard and left guard Cordaro Howard moves over to right tackle.

If we're going to shift guys around, I'd prefer to play Goossen at center and Morley at guard, or even give Jarvis Jones the start over Howard at tackle.

Which of our receivers do you see as the speed demons who will get the BC defenders into their backpedal immediately? I see our receivers more as possession receivers rather than fly pattern types. JFG has gotten wide open a few times but not because of his speed.

I think all of the American receivers we're using right now are fast. Maybe not the pure speed demons but all of Moore, Denmark and Bryant are fast enough to outrun people. 

Never said "speed demons", but they can run their routes clean and find space.  It's never a flat-out foot race.

the thing with Glenn is you never know which one is going to show up, the Glenn who played so well against Montreal or fraidy-cat happy feet McGee that we saw in weeks 1 and 2. I will say that getting rid of Cave on the tackle spot has definitely helped the BC Offence. I expect that if Marcel hasn't figured out a new plan then we're going to see a lot of box stacking by the BC defense and a lot of Willy on his butt again this week. The two-and-outs have to stop. The defense can't be on the field all game like the Edmonton game.

I'm with JBR. Harris should be priority #1. Logan is poor in pass protection and isn't a bell cow kind of back. If Leggett is back in the lineup I trust that he'll be paying some extra attention to Arceneaux over the top with whoever else happens to be lined up on him. Harris scares me because of what our defence leaves open in the flats, and how tackling was such an issue last week. I'll take my chances with anyone else on that offence.

Stop Harris.  Make everyone else beat you.

Harris and Arceneaux. Stef Logan is pretty good too.

I'm really only worried about Arceneaux if they isolate him on Bucknor and try a deep ball.  But Glenn doesn't really have the arm to hit that wide-side throw, and if they run him into the middle against Bucknor he should have help inside, but I'm really worried about teams isolating Bucknor generally.  Otherwise I'm not really concerned about any of our DB's against anybody, I think they are pretty solid, more worried about getting Harris down to the turf, Logan too.

@BobIrvingCJOB: Noticed at bomber practice--right tackle dan knapp moved to left guard and left guard Cordaro Howard moves over to right tackle.

that sounds like good news ... know if we can give our defensive 7 some stickum and 3 other forms of glue to wrap up Harris

Meanwhile Edmonton showed we don't know what to do when they stacked the box against us  ... where are the Blue 's deep thinkers?

that sounds like good news ... know if we can give our defensive 7 some stickum and 3 other forms of glue to wrap up Harris

Meanwhile Edmonton showed we don't know what to do when they stacked the box against us  ... where are the Blue 's deep thinkers?

Not here... ;)