Best Gameplan to beat BC

Yup, this is how you do it, these guys aren't that hard to beat, you just gotta know how to do it and who to single out on offense and defense.

1.  Take Arceneaux out of the game.  It's no surprise BC's offense did nothing until he came back.  Kevin Glenn locks into this guy, so limit him to no catches and half of BC's offense becomes defunct and they will be forced to give Harris 60 carries in the game, he's not able to handle that load.

2.  Pull O-linemen downfield to block Adam Bighill, so long as he's taken away from RBs and receivers, you can run plays down that way and start beating their linebackers on screens and slants through the middle.  That would be my way of attacking the Leos, run a ton of slant patterns at them in the middle of the field, just bump Bighill out of the way.

We get back on track in this one, winning 35-21

Beating BC is simple, hit Glenn early and often. If he's uncomfortable he ain't good. You let him get into a groove and he can be quite good and having backs like Harris and Logan can make things very balanced. So yeah, bury Glenn a few times it'll take care of itself. 

1. Show up physically....receivers fighting through coverage, OL blocking for run game and protect Willy, and start dragging people down on tackles...

2. Tough coverage on quick release pattens, make Glenn hold the ball longer, break down BC pass pocket and make Glenn scramble out

3. Get a running game going

4. Get some production on 1st down

5. Shut down Harris

I'm of the opinion that what we did on defence last game would be enough to affect BC's offence - provided the they execute. 

They were all over Edm.'s offence last game, and if we duplicate that, then, we'll have Glenn in the state of mind we want to see.

Under the Dome,,,the execution of Big Glenn.

Since Glenn has strained his Rhomby muscle, BC may want to trade for ours. Whatever passing success Glenn has had has been has been on short-medium routes, it would seem that our linebackers will have to be on their toes and that goes for BC's running game as well.

Dude, some of those throws to Arcenaux were pretty deep

If you re-read his post, Tracker uses the not-oft-used double "has been has been" and that's as deep as you can get.

Or, he could be talking about a couple of has beens.

Hope they come out of the gate like they did against the Argos.  Time for Moore to step up and have a big game after his blunder against Edm.  It's up to the offence to get out ahead and stay there, the Defence will take care of the rest.  Cut down on penalties and no costly mistakes on special teams and the Bombers have a chance. 

Glad BC had a good game against the Als as it takes away the Bomber excuse of not knowing what to expect from Glenn and company.

I'd say you have to have patience with Glenn more than anything...  Wait him out, bend don't break kind of thing

Thorpe went 'all in' against Glenn - once it worked and once he paid for it - if KG gets in a zone, he's one of the best

Keep him to short passes, make him scramble here and there - the more rinky dink passes KG throws, the more likely you get an INT

Best gameplan vs BC ?

here from the very words of Shultzy (with matching wide eye look on the camera)... "They need to score more points against the Lions to win"  :D

Seriously though, I don't think stopping Harris is enough, Logan is capable of being a threat on the run as well as a receiver from the backfield. Our D showed we have a very good pass defense but (to put it mildly) we are soft against the run. If our front 7 can stuff their running game and maintain the way we shutdown their passing lane then the D have a good chance of keeping the Lions O on the sidelines (not that I'm scared of Glenn).

Offense should go back on how they played our first game... good playcalling from the OC, good protection for Willy, Receivers and RBs should make plays and limit the turnover.

If you re-read his post, Tracker uses the not-oft-used double "has been has been" and that's as deep as you can get.

I was apparently referring to a good deal of my brain cells.

Quick slants and dump/screen passes to the running backs. Double tight end sets and bring in the fullback for extra protection cause the 5-6 receiver sets are gonna get Willy killed. Are o line just isn't good enough and Willy need to get rid of the ball quicker. He's got to have the internal clock in his head and after 4 steamboats get rid of the ball.

I agree with screens and draws, but quick slants against BC's LB's is suicide.  We need to move the pocket and we need to establish the run, which is easier said than done.  With our O line, Willy needs to get it off in 3 steamboats, which means mostly short and medium throws.

BC has a lot of big play guys like Harris, Logan and Arceneaux so we need to get to Glenn early and often to get him into chuck and duck mode.  If we can get Glenn off his game, then we can win.  If not, it's going to be a long night.

I was apparently referring to a good deal of my brain cells.

As has been has been my area of concern as well!