Henoc/extension/tidbit In Penton Piece

rebusrankin

this assumes anyone wants to give your anything worth a damn for an upcoming free agent who is pretty publically looking to get paid. Story is that the Bombers have offered him huge money already but he's still set on testing the market. Remember his agent is an epic level douchebag. 

as good as muamba is I just don't see him having the kind of trade value that makes it worth shipping him out. Ship him out and you have no chance of getting him back as a FA, at least there's still the chance now that you can re-sign him just because I think the Bomber would be willing to pay more than any other CFL team. 

I respect that he wants to wait.  Significant changes with contracts and salary cap could be coming, so it makes sense to see what happens before putting pen to paper. Hopefully it doesn't end up being a bad decision on his part.  Either way, I expect us to be in the bidding come time when the market determines his value.  

Its the truth, if Henoc leaves, Cauchy gets cut and likely not picked up by anybody.

guys with that much experience and some physical skills get cut and not picked up when there's a new team coming in and suddenly the marginal NIs have so much increased value just based on the increase in new jobs? No I don't think so. 

Its the truth, if Henoc leaves, Cauchy gets cut and likely not picked up by anybody.

guys with that much experience and some physical skills get cut and not picked up when there's a new team coming in and suddenly the marginal NIs have so much increased value just based on the increase in new jobs? No I don't think so.

yup. either as a starter or as an ST/backup.. he's nowhere near as piss poor as, people are making him out to be..

yup. either as a starter or as an ST/backup.. he's nowhere near as piss poor as, people are making him out to be..

If players like Max Hall and Cauchy Muamba were half as decent as you make them out to be our team would be 10-2 instead of 2-10. I'm in favor of Cauchy staying on as a backup, but he has no business being a regular starter.

What makes you think that. Check the history on just how slow this process has been in the past.

Well they have to have it done at least before the season starts. 

They haven't in the past.  The PA doesn't have a whole ton of leverage because there is no shortage of football players and they are hardly a unified group.  They will play under the terms of the current deal until they get a new one.

What makes you think that. Check the history on just how slow this process has been in the past.

Well they have to have it done at least before the season starts. 

They haven't in the past.  The PA doesn't have a whole ton of leverage because there is no shortage of football players and they are hardly a unified group.  They will play under the terms of the current deal until they get a new one.

Ok thanks. I've been trying to research that but haven't found a conclusive answer.