monday's preseason game

SPuDS

If it's the only game that gets affected by a strike I'd hope they would just postpone it to later in the week.... assuming things are worked out by then

Kind of sounds like this might be the only pre-season that is not affected by the strike.  I read that the players will not be able to strike by then.

If it's the only game that gets affected by a strike I'd hope they would just postpone it to later in the week.... assuming things are worked out by then

They can't postpone it. Bombers play the Stamps in Week B and the Argo play in Week C.

Yea but I'm unable to go so for your sake I hope it's a go.. Be a shame if they did ya dirty like that..

There is a minimum amount of notice that needs to be given before any union can go on strike.  As far as I understand.

Madani now reporting that they might begin striking Monday. Says a CFL team official rep told him that the CFLPA rep for that team informed the CFL team rep to beware a strike on Monday. Soooo.....definitely **** going down. Also expecting another offer from the league today, but likely to be more about health stuff and other non-money related things...

I have serious doubt that there will be a game on Monday. I don't think anybody truly knows how this is going to play out, which is scary for us fans. I have held a great deal of optimism on the subject until the past few days with the deals getting rejected quickly. That to me makes it seem like they are still miles (KM) apart.

Looking like the weather is going to cooperate too for the game. Maybe we'll actually play some starters as opposed to last season?

We did play starters last season, Pierce started the game, all our staring receivers, our oline everything. This is why I lost it when Toronto brought rubes and some second stringers and we couldn't even score a TD (I really don't care about wins/loses in pre-season, I do care about how the players perform on the field though and they didn't) It was the Hamilton game we didn't take any starters and got blown out 58 to 0. Those two games right there told me all I needed to know - poor coaching + players signed through YouTube. Embarrassing. This year will be much different I can feel it. 

Wow, if Sewell and Van Zeyl work out as tackles, Argos are laughing.  Dhillon starting at OC is going to be interesting, not a guy I would have picked.

Coombs at RB/KR/PR - still wish we would have picked him.