monday's preseason game

SPuDS

It's the first pre-season game.

Step back and realize that.

This is not what our roster will be week 1 or even next pre-season game.

Not sure why everyone is reading too far in to the depth chart for our first pre-season game.

Pre-season is to get guys reps, give the rookies a chance to see what they can do in a sort of game like situation, cuz normally there seems to be an agreement amongst coaches that they will not go all out in game 1. 

I dont care if the bombers win or lose, tie or whatever.. it's all irrelevant, these games mean very little, it's just to evaluate players.

The games that matter are the ones that will be played in a couple weeks from now. 

With that being said though, of course... let's go bombers!! but... i'm more excited to see what the rookies can do out there. The score really doesn't matter.

See if a few new guys stand out.

The score matters every time the team steps on the field, especially at home.

Winning matters because the Bombers don't have enough practice at winning and it feels good for everyone involved to win, even if it doesn't matter in the standings.

Evaluation of player matters, so I expect to see them all get some reps.

The depth chart matters because it tells us who will be playing against the other teams top players, or at least the one's they brought to Winnipeg.

In short everything matters.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this won't be our week one roster... especially since we only have six starting CDNs...  one of which we were told was supposed to sit because of injury.  Like possibly the only receiver who doesn't really NEED to play this game.