Bombers add 3 to roster

Moseley - 6'5" 250lb Import

Stevenson - 6'7" 290lb Non-Import

Blake - 5'11" 205lb Non-Import

I kinda like the looks of Stevenson.  Played both sides of the ball, FB, OL and DE.  But looks to have not played in a few years?  Blake seems a little on the small side. 

Moseley's big, but he can move pretty well.

I remember Stevenson played an exhibition game for the Stamps last year but was released shortly after.  Not a lot of experience as an OL.  

Moseley - 6'5" 250lb Import

Stevenson - 6'7" 290lb Non-Import

Blake - 5'11" 205lb Non-Import

I kinda like the looks of Stevenson.  Played both sides of the ball, FB, OL and DE.  But looks to have not played in a few years?  Blake seems a little on the small side. 

Moseley's big, but he can move pretty well.

I remember Stevenson played an exhibition game for the Stamps last year but was released shortly after.  Not a lot of experience as an OL.  

from some webpage, Moseley is listed as  235lbs

I'm looking forward to Moseley, been waiting for them to make that one official.

Where do you hear of all these players before everyone else?

He doesn't...he just likes everyone to think he's a really big deal...

I knew you were going to say that before you even said it, I heard about you posting it last week.

I'm looking forward to Moseley, been waiting for them to make that one official.

Wait...he isn't actually a big deal? My mind just got blown.

Wait...he isn't actually a big deal? My mind just got blown.

LOL ya. I'm Mike, he's the Mike.

some of you actually may have a case for this "he thinks he's a big deal" thing if I was posting my "scoops" for my own personal benefit. What I'm really attempting to do is pitch in on the development of the MBB site and since I'm useless at pretty much everything related to website development, sharing information early and trying to get us on the map for a place people can go for breaking Bomber news is where I try and contribute.

Cory is right though, I used to flaunt it a bit more when I was immature and thought it was "cool" to have inside sources within the organization, but I've said for a long time now that I don't have any connections to the club anymore, I just have a routine of digging for information that turns up something worth sharing once in a while.

Considering I turned down money from "another website" in exchange for handing over everything I learn in order to continue trying to do what I can to develop this one for all of us, I wouldn't say I think I'm a big deal at all.

... just waiting for somebody to post a "U MAD?" gif now.

:)

I hope the site that offered you money was the Free Press. Didnt work out too well for the last guy with a forum they paid to divert to them. ;-)

How does this money diversion scheme work? I'm not following.

I could be wrong, but I think it's all about directing page views. Someone with more knowledge of how it works can probably correct me, but on websites, every view of a page with an ad on it = money. More page views = more money, so if a website is basically directing traffic to visit another website, it's all about creating as many page views as possible to maximize revenue.

That's not the deal I was offered, but I think that's how what TUP is referring to works.

Anyway, Moseley looks really good but everyone is going to be in tough against CFL vets to win a spot on Etch's defence.

Hi, Willie, welcome to the CFL... we have one less down, the field is wider, oh and we, um, don't have a playbook. 

I hope the site that offered you money was the Free Press. Didnt work out too well for the last guy with a forum they paid to divert to them. ;-)

How does this money diversion scheme work? I'm not following.

I could be wrong, but I think it's all about directing page views. Someone with more knowledge of how it works can probably correct me, but on websites, every view of a page with an ad on it = money. More page views = more money, so if a website is basically directing traffic to visit another website, it's all about creating as many page views as possible to maximize revenue.

That's not the deal I was offered, but I think that's how what TUP is referring to works.

Not quite page views, but add clicks.   However, typically the more traffic you have, the more page views you get, the more clicks you get, so it works out to the same thing.

some of you actually may have a case for this "he thinks he's a big deal" thing if I was posting my "scoops" for my own personal benefit. What I'm really attempting to do is pitch in on the development of the MBB site and since I'm useless at pretty much everything related to website development, sharing information early and trying to get us on the map for a place people can go for breaking Bomber news is where I try and contribute.

Cory is right though, I used to flaunt it a bit more when I was immature and thought it was "cool" to have inside sources within the organization, but I've said for a long time now that I don't have any connections to the club anymore, I just have a routine of digging for information that turns up something worth sharing once in a while.

Considering I turned down money from "another website" in exchange for handing over everything I learn in order to continue trying to do what I can to develop this one for all of us, I wouldn't say I think I'm a big deal at all.

... just waiting for somebody to post a "U MAD?" gif now.

:)

I made a few mistakes when I was a couple years younger as well. Live and learn.