July 15, 201313 yr I need a clean change of Sheets to fix the bed shitting I've done with my picks so far.
July 15, 201313 yr Author Nothing your out after you get 5 strikes. There are 3 people to not record a strike yet.
July 15, 201313 yr I'll be different and go with Sheets. Dan Clark Edited July 22, 201313 yr by tacklewasher
July 15, 201313 yr Sheets is the obvious choice here, but we should implement a "Hamilton rule" - if you pick the running back playing Hamilton your guy has to get two TD's or you get a strike.
July 15, 201313 yr Sheets is the obvious choice here, but we should implement a "Hamilton rule" - if you pick the running back playing Hamilton your guy has to get two TD's or you get a strike. But that will totally ruin my plan for the rest of the year. Either that or I only pick Sask receivers (and I can't do that all year).
July 15, 201313 yr Yup, I'll take Sheets. Hamilton's only hope will be to deploy a multinational squadron of giant jaeger mecha against him.
July 16, 201313 yr Yup, I'll take Sheets. Hamilton's only hope will be to deploy a multinational squadron of giant jaeger mecha against him. or Rod Black can show him his Pacific Rim.
Only 3 strikeless contestants remain.