Lock Of The Week (Week 3)

Jpan85

Buck Pierce runs one in on the terrible Hamilton linebackers. 

I was LOL'ing at the Hamilton DB's yesterday too.  There was a play where three DB's were covering Coehoorn and I believe Hobbs tried to time an interception and was so off he was over a second early.  The ball went over his head while he was lying on the turf right into Coehoorn's hands.  It was the worst whiff I've ever seen.  If I was Austin I'd have cut that kid right after the game.

Also - what was with Austin yelling at the umpires all game?  He looked like such a ******-bag.

I was LOL'ing at the Hamilton DB's yesterday too.  There was a play where three DB's were covering Coehoorn and I believe Hobbs tried to time an interception and was so off he was over a second early.  The ball went over his head while he was lying on the turf right into Coehoorn's hands.  It was the worst whiff I've ever seen.  If I was Austin I'd have cut that kid right after the game.

Also - what was with Austin yelling at the umpires all game?  He looked like such a ******-bag.

The cameras really focused in on this after the shomari williams illegal contact penalty.