Penton: Burris likely headed to Winnipeg?

gbill2004

come on we all said right from the get go that if Collaros went to Hamilton Burris would land here, why even speculate? It's the safest bloody assumption out there to say he's going to be a Bomber because the football gods like to torment me all the time. 

17, I can hardly wait until the season starts with Burris as our QB.  The comedic value of your posts will triple, I predict (and i mean that in a good way).

come on we all said right from the get go that if Collaros went to Hamilton Burris would land here, why even speculate? It's the safest bloody assumption out there to say he's going to be a Bomber because the football gods like to torment me all the time. 

17, I can hardly wait until the season starts with Burris as our QB.  The comedic value of your posts will triple, I predict (and i mean that in a good way).

He's been begging for a situation like this because after his brother moved out to Calgary and became a Stamps fan, Dave moved out and does everything his brother does, so now that Richard is a Stamps fan, Dave has to become one. He's just been looking for an excuse to do it, and this is it. I'm going to really enjoy it, tbh... ;)

Man what a day...so Dave, what name/number are you gonna get stitched on your first ever Stamps jersey?

Think anyone has an old Khari Stampeders jersey kicking around anywhere?

Go for #9 - Gerry Dattilio - then after a bottle of rye mimic his best move and practice your naked bootleg with Noeller.