Burke/Creehan to Argos...Craig Dickenson to Eskimos?

gbill2004

Creehans a great positional coach IMO. But I don't think he'll be a DC again for a long time. He seems to just hitch his wagon to Burke and follow him around everywhere.

I would have preferred to keep Burke on as DC, but if he leaves he leaves. It doesn't bother me to much. Wonder who O'Shea would hire as DC now. Wouldn't mind Kavis Reed. Experianced, I thought the defence in 2010 was pretty darn good.

Creehan following Burke makes sense, they don't have a LB coach in Toronto.

If O'Shea is the man, I wonder who they'd poach. You know what I'd love to see? O'Shea bring Maas with him and give him a promotion to QBC

Best idea I've read this morning.  Maas would be a fantastic QBC.  Worked with Ray for a lot of years, would have a ton of knowledge to pick.

I like Dickenson and would be disappointed to see him go, but a clean sweep of the coaching staff could change our team's culture.

Best suggestions I've heard yet (given that we're keeping Walters as GM) are this:

AGM: McManus
DPP: Worman

HC: O'Shea
DC/Asst: Stubler
OC: Khari
QBC: Maas

So should this come to fruition (and I'm not saying it will, by any stretch), who fills out our coaching staff? Do we keep Howell because he's got the Winnipeg connection AND played with Khari for several seasons? What good Oline or Dline coaches are available? LB coach? RB coach?

And of course, STC?

Do we keep Howell because he's got the Winnipeg connection AND played with Khari for several seasons?

given how we've seen receivers get worse after spending time in Winnipeg no. I like Howell but it seems pretty clear that as a receivers coach he's just not teaching these guys what they need to know. 

If O'Shea gets the HC job, what are the chances Steinauer leaves Hamilton to be our DC? And if he does, is that a good thing? (Admittedly, I don't know much about Hamilton's D. I know they were better this year than last. I also know last year some insane percentage of OPOTW awards went to guys playing Hamilton, so improvement was inevitable)

Give me O'Shea at HC, Khari at OC, Stubler at DC and Maas for the QBs and I would be so stoked.

Very small odds of that happening.

Is Stubler actually available? Why would he be leaving BC?

yeah exactly - where is all of this Stubler stuff coming from?  Why would he ever leave BC to move to Winnipeg?