Stubler New Stamps Defensive Coordinator

iso_55

Someday when we have a good team, I just hope we kick every other CFL team in the ass every chance we get. Maybe I'm overreacting here but this combined with Desjardins comments about the roster on Monday makes me angry. Tired of us being the league whipping boys.

Yep. If only there were some way we could win 22 consecutive GC's so the rest of league could feel the way we've felt for years.

At the very least, we better win our next one before Ottawa does...

Nelson is close to Rick Campbell & is rumoured to be going there. Are the Bombers being too cautious? Not going for it?  My frustration level is rising.... Why can't we ever have good things happen to this team? Any excitement with the O'Shea hire now is just becoming a "Meh" kind of reality, it seems. Same **** different year. The perception seems to be that no matter who we plug in as coach or GM nothing changes. Mediocrity continues.

Nelson is close to Rick Campbell & is rumoured to be going there. Are the Bombers being too cautious? Not going for it?  My frustration level is rising.... Why can't we ever have good things happen to this team? Any excitement with the O'Shea hire now is just becoming a "Meh" kind of reality, it seems. Same **** different year. The perception seems to be that no matter who we plug in as coach or GM nothing changes. Mediocrity continues.

I like to imagine you as an impulse driver...

I like to imagine you as an impulse driver...

Nah, just wearing my heart on my sleeve. I think all of us had looked forward to Stubler as our DC & now he's in Calgary.... Huge letdown.