Stubler New Stamps Defensive Coordinator

iso_55

And finally, im not bitter in the least about Stubler going to Calgary.

you say that, but the fact you're spending as much energy as you are trying to defend this "he's just being lazy" position seems to indicate some level of bitterness. Actions speak louder than words. 

There all words on a forum tho. You cant tell any emotional response to my words. Literally zero action, 100% words.

Also, when do i ever just let a debate die that I've essentially started? If people continue to comment then I continue to reply..

The Bomber organization has been a joke for years. So, let's call a spade a spade. Why would a good coach want to come here to bury his career? Look what happened to Craig Dickenson one of the best ST coaches in the business when he came here last season. SPuDs, Good thing for him he has a great reputation or maybe he never works in the CFL again. Stubler had a choice & he took it. Quit being so bitter about a coach who didn't want to come here. Instead turn your bitterness towards the Board of Directors of the team who are a joke, who meddle, interfere & have run this team into the ground with bad hires for years with their utter cluelessness. Until that changes, good coaches aren't going to want to come here. Stubler can pick any team he wants. For family reasons, he chose Calgary.

Ok first off there is no doubt in my mind Dickinson, if not here's would find a gig elsewhere easily. He didn't bury his career here at all so that comment is simply asinine. Next, the bomber organization is such a mess that 2 of the league best and brightest upcoming head coach candidates CHOSE to come here and take on the challenge of bringing us back to respectability.. No one held a gun to Burkes head or this season to O'Sheas..

And finally, im not bitter in the least about Stubler going to Calgary. I wasn't a huge fan of him coming here other then his experience to be a boon to the lack of it currently.. Never was a fan of his defenses to be honest. After seeing Durant shred his defense in the biggest game of the year AND thinking about BC not really trying to retain him I think we truly dodged a bullet. He isn't some DC God by any stretch.. The only bitter one I see is you towards our team and BOG.. Strangely enough that had gone up to the point we lost stubler. I'm thinking your starting to sound an awful lot like Morris in the village with this anger towards "the man"

That's funny. Trying to turn the tables in this discussion comparing what I said to something Nasty Nate would say. Didn't work.

The Bomber organization has been a joke for years. So, let's call a spade a spade. Why would a good coach want to come here to bury his career? Look what happened to Craig Dickenson one of the best ST coaches in the business when he came here last season. SPuDs, Good thing for him he has a great reputation or maybe he never works in the CFL again. Stubler had a choice & he took it. Quit being so bitter about a coach who didn't want to come here. Instead turn your bitterness towards the Board of Directors of the team who are a joke, who meddle, interfere & have run this team into the ground with bad hires for years with their utter cluelessness. Until that changes, good coaches aren't going to want to come here. Stubler can pick any team he wants. For family reasons, he chose Calgary.

Ok first off there is no doubt in my mind Dickinson, if not here's would find a gig elsewhere easily. He didn't bury his career here at all so that comment is simply asinine. Next, the bomber organization is such a mess that 2 of the league best and brightest upcoming head coach candidates CHOSE to come here and take on the challenge of bringing us back to respectability.. No one held a gun to Burkes head or this season to O'Sheas..

And finally, im not bitter in the least about Stubler going to Calgary. I wasn't a huge fan of him coming here other then his experience to be a boon to the lack of it currently.. Never was a fan of his defenses to be honest. After seeing Durant shred his defense in the biggest game of the year AND thinking about BC not really trying to retain him I think we truly dodged a bullet. He isn't some DC God by any stretch.. The only bitter one I see is you towards our team and BOG.. Strangely enough that had gone up to the point we lost stubler. I'm thinking your starting to sound an awful lot like Morris in the village with this anger towards "the man"

That's funny. Trying to turn the tables in this discussion comparing what I said to something Nasty Nate would say. Didn't work.

And you realize that was the smallest segment of my entire reply, right? Trying to ignore my entire argument by focusing on the one perceived slight doesnt work either..

There all words on a forum tho. You cant tell any emotional response to my words. Literally zero action, 100% words.

Also, when do i ever just let a debate die that I've essentially started? If people continue to comment then I continue to reply..

Hey you're putting in the effort to defend an indefensible position, you can try and back track and say it's not bitterness over the guy thumbing his nose at the Bombers but it's not flying with anyone cause we all know your reactions better than that. 

Hey you're putting in the effort to defend an indefensible position, you can try and back track and say it's not bitterness over the guy thumbing his nose at the Bombers but it's not flying with anyone cause we all know your reactions better than that.

Welp since this has clearly reached the "i know you are but what am i" stage of bomber forum "discussions" im just gonna leave it as is.. Happy New Years guys and heres to Marcels offenses shredding calgarys defense in 2014

Welp since this has clearly reached the "i know you are but what am i" stage of bomber forum "discussions" im just gonna leave it as is.. Happy New Years guys and heres to Marcels offenses shredding calgarys defense in 2014

Yes, the Shotgun Draw will leave that Stamps D stymied for days. 

You DID watch the grey cup, right? Cuz it pretty much did.

I'm confused. Neither Stubler, not the Stampeders, were in the Grey Cup.

I think he's referring to the Western semi, when the shotgun draw did defeat Stubler's D.

I think he's referring to the Western semi, when the shotgun draw did defeat Stubler's D.

*points to his nose*

Bellefailure wasn't coaching in the Grey Cup game, nor were the Stamps playing in it, but your point is, uh, well taken (?) 

Marcel was the OC for the Riders for a spell when they couldn't move the ball well. His Shotgun-draw heavy play calling was soundly criticized.