Coordinator Candidates?

Atomic

Khari Jones ---> Co-Offensive Coordinator / Quarterbacks

Marcel Bellefuille ---> Co-Offensive Coordinator / RunningBacks

Bob Dyce ---> Co-Offensive Coordinator / Receivers

Doug Berry ---> Co-Offensive Coordinator / Offensive Line

.. too many cooks in the kitchen :D

Neither one of them should be an option, is the bottom line...

Again, I'm not sure why Reed shouldn't even be an option.  Please expand...

The reason I consider Reed an option is because he had a good defence when he was here and he has lots of experience. 

The lack of experience throughout this organization right now is making me nervous.  Now, not only does Reed have experience as a DC he also has experience as a head coach, which could be valuable to a rookie head coach like O'Shea. 

here's my guess how the dominoes will fall as far as the OC positions are concerned:

OC:
WPG = Khari Jones - the leading candidate so far
BC = Paul LaPolice - without AC, i think he will choose the Lions with Lulay/Pierce there
EDM = Jacques Chapdelaine - he has familliarity with Reilly so that will really help their O
MTL = Marcel Bellefuille - im not sure he will settle for less than an OC in Winnipeg
OTT = Doug Berry - don't know if he worked with Campbell before but the potential of him reuniting with Glenn will be hard to resist

While I'd like Cortez as the OC, I don't see it happening.  There is no upside for Cortez to leaving the GC champs who already have a great offence. 

I'm expecting another ex-player with little or no experience and ties to our leadership team.  

Well, sometimes the challenge is the incentive and possibly more opportunities to evolve his career.

here's my guess how the dominoes will fall as far as the OC positions are concerned:

OC:

BC = Paul LaPolice - without AC, i think he will choose the Lions with Lulay/Pierce there

EDM = Jacques Chapdelaine - he has familliarity with Reilly so that will really help their O

MTL = Marcel Bellefuille - im not sure he will settle for less than an OC in Winnipeg

OTT = Doug Berry - don't know if he worked with Campbell before but the potential of him reuniting with Glenn will be hard to resist

I got the impression during the practice I watched that there was no particular love between Glenn and Berry.  Berry just buzzed around in a golf cart while Kit Cartwright yelled at the QB's and Brian Randle kept throwing balls 20 yards off target.  Man that guy was terrible.

I would love to have Worman back. That 2001 offence was definitely fun to watch. Although I don't know how fun it'll be without Milt, Charlie, and Bobby Gorgeous flying around.

I would be happy to see Bellefeuille here as anything other than OC. With a rookie head coach, it can't hurt to have a guy who's been there before to help him along. As we've seen the last 18 months, there are intricacies to being an HC that you don't necessarily see until you're in the big chair. But with the amount of openings around the league, it wouldn't shock me to see him get an OC offer somewhere.

I agree with Brandon, although i'm not sold on Berry as an OC.

Our Offence has been unproductive for 4 plus years now and i strongly believe we need an experienced OC to right the ship.  Bellefeuille with max hall seemed to be progressing after he took over, but i'm not sure Kahari has enough experience to turn our offence into some more spectacular.  The offence has been holding us back for so long and we only seemed to win with the Defence played lights out and ST were playing strong.  Maybe its the talent level from QB to OL to recievers and its on the players, but we need an OC to leverage what we have and that i think comes from experience running offences with different players and skill sets.

OC:

I don't see Chapdelaine sticking around in the CFL, it's been rumoured for quite some time that Jacques will end up at SFU.

Could see Cortez in BC and PLop back in Riderville.

Has Glenn been confirmed to Ottawa already ?

I would take the chance on Khari. 

While Khari as HC was giving me nightmares, I could really see him flourishing in this role. Like to see him rise to glory with our team. 

All that said, its a young CEO, GM, HC, and OC. Lets get some grey hair doing DC already!

Would you be okay with white hair?

I would take the chance on Khari. 

While Khari as HC was giving me nightmares, I could really see him flourishing in this role. Like to see him rise to glory with our team. 

All that said, its a young CEO, GM, HC, and OC. Lets get some grey hair doing DC already!

Would you be okay with white hair?

how bout with no hair?