Henoc announced as Most Outstanding Canadian for the East

Rich

only 2 ints is the real impressive thing, combine that with setting a record for completion % and it's a no brainer to me. Yeah Cornish has a lot of yards but so what, he's not the only guy to get up to that kind of numbers but when was the last time you saw a td:int ratio and completion % like that? The fact that he missed games is the only thing making this close but to me no one was more outstanding than Ray.

Would that completion percentage and TD:INT ratio be as good if he had played more games though?

only 2 ints is the real impressive thing, combine that with setting a record for completion % and it's a no brainer to me. Yeah Cornish has a lot of yards but so what, he's not the only guy to get up to that kind of numbers but when was the last time you saw a td:int ratio and completion % like that? The fact that he missed games is the only thing making this close but to me no one was more outstanding than Ray.

Would that completion percentage and TD:INT ratio be as good if he had played more games though?

They probably considered disqualifying R Ray because of his games vs. Wpg. 79/100 6 TDs 1 int.

Considering that he sustained it before and after injury yeah I think he would have. 

Muamba is a very worthy nominee. In most years, he'd stroll to the league-wide award. With the new SMS in place, he's going to be pushing the pay envelope for the rest of the league.

For anyone questioning Ray as a nominee for MOP this season, i really don't know what to tell you. His numbers ought to speak for himself. And if it bothers some posters that the media seem to be gushing over him (or Owens last season) it is simply because he has just smashed multiple records and looked awesome doing it.

having said all that, i doubt Cornish gets beat.

Hard to ignore that contributing to the success of a winning team is also not a strong contributing influence. I equate it to the Conn Smythe trophy for MVP in the Stanley Cup playoffs. That award rarely goes to a player on the losing team regardless of their contribution in the playoffs.

Muamba is a very worthy nominee. In most years, he'd stroll to the league-wide award. With the new SMS in place, he's going to be pushing the pay envelope for the rest of the league.

For anyone questioning Ray as a nominee for MOP this season, i really don't know what to tell you. His numbers ought to speak for himself. And if it bothers some posters that the media seem to be gushing over him (or Owens last season) it is simply because he has just smashed multiple records and looked awesome doing it.

Owens last year was bullshit, shoulda been Ray as the argos nominee then too cause without Ray Owens is not nearly as impressive a player. 

Owens last year was bullshit, shoulda been Ray as the argos nominee then too cause without Ray Owens is not nearly as impressive a player. 

By that thinking than AC should of been the East nominee over Ray and should of won the MOP.

Ray makes everyone on offence better... but Owens was doing 3K yards before Ray. and his 3 X 3K in a row was/is unprecedented in pro football.

Ray makes everyone on offence better... but Owens was doing 3K yards before Ray. and his 3 X 3K in a row was/is unprecedented in pro football.

Fair enough but it's not the MOPBOTS

I hate giving kick returners awards though. Yeah he had lots of combined yards but kick returning is just cheating really. Didn't like WIlliams and Owens being top contenders just because of the combined yards when so many yards came on kick returns.