Kavis Reed as Bombers new Defensive Coordinator?

gbill2004

It's 100% useless to speculate on a defensive coordinator before we finalize a head coach.

No its not.  That what we as fans do.  It's fun to speculate on who might be available and a good fit.  No need to be so negative all the time and try to ruin someones post before it even gets started...If you don't like the post or idea, then don't reply. 

It's 100% useless to speculate on a defensive coordinator before we finalize a head coach.

No its not.  That what we as fans do.  It's fun to speculate on who might be available and a good fit.  No need to be so negative all the time and try to ruin someones post before it even gets started...If you don't like the post or idea, then don't reply. 

Of course it's fun to speculate. My point is, how you determine who is a good fit until you know what they're fitting into.

Edm may go after Chris Jones or Dave Dickenson as head coach. Who would be the top 5 guys in line for a Headcoach position?

I'd list them as:

1. Dave Dickenson

2. Chris Jones

3. Marcel Bellefeuille

4. Tom Higgins

5. Khari Jones

6. Kavis Reed

7. Paul Lapolice

8. Doug Berry

I'm sure there are others, but those come to mind.

Edm may go after Chris Jones or Dave Dickenson as head coach. Who would be the top 5 guys in line for a Headcoach position?

I'd list them as:

1. Dave Dickenson

2. Chris Jones

3. Marcel Bellefeuille

4. Tom Higgins

5. Khari Jones

6. Kavis Reed

7. Paul Lapolice

8. Doug Berry

Rick Campbell is on that list somewhere, and probably close to the top.

He knows the Eskimo Way.

I'd list them as:

1. Dave Dickenson

2. Chris Jones

3. Marcel Bellefeuille

4. Tom Higgins

5. Khari Jones

6. Kavis Reed

7. Paul Lapolice

8. Doug Berry

He knows the Eskimo Way.

Very true, I missed him. Coordinator from BC should be on the list too.

I'd list them as:

1. Dave Dickenson

2. Chris Jones

3. Marcel Bellefeuille

4. Tom Higgins

5. Khari Jones

6. Kavis Reed

7. Paul Lapolice

8. Doug Berry

He knows the Eskimo Way.

Hopefully better than Kavis did. That was his mantra when he first got there, "the Eskimo way."

I'm about the biggest Khari Jones fan on the planet, but I'm not really sure why he's so high on some people's lists for potential HCs. The experience level just doesn't seem to match up. Also, Lapo is a LOT higher on the list for most teams. He's Top 2 or 3 for everyone but us, I'd think...

This team needs to stop taking flyers on a head coach. Dickenson is by far the most qualified man and this organization needs to be sending a blank cheque to Calgary the instant their season comes to an end.

As far as Reed for DC goes....obviously many people forget how many big plays our defence gave up in 2010 when he had the job. A big no thanks!