Pre-Season Game 1: Argonauts @ Bluebombers - June 12 @ 7Pm Cdt

M.O.A.B.

All this talk about Irving, but does anyone else feel that Mitch Zalnasky (can't remember if I spelled that right) is pretty bad?  I wish they had a stronger colour commenter.

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks this.

Also happy to hear that the Commish is here

Mark Cohon @canadiancommish 3h

Had my behind the scenes look at the bomber stadium. Pretty amazing. Lot"s of happy players. Will try to send pics. #CFL

Mark Cohon @canadiancommish 9m

Fans Rolling in and r amazed. Modern #CFL starts today.

The twitters are alive with Buck going 0/5 in his 3 series. Sigh...

I'm going to play Devil's Advocate on this one (a little).  Buck Pierce is clearly the best QB on the roster right now, even if I do feel that we should just move on and get it over with.  So I understand why Buck is the starter and I'm not going to argue that he shouldn't right now - we are trying to win games and the best chance to do that right now is with Buck Pierce under center

However, I don't think Buck has reached an untouchable position.  For instance while I think we all make a point about Buck 'just needing to stay healthy,' its not that simple.  He's struggled with consistency and even when is healthy and playing well, his top level of play hasn't been that high in recent years.  Now we can go and blame LaPolice and whoever else, but I think it's possible (although not likely) that a some point this year the Bombers may have to consider that even a healthy Buck is not the best option.

I guess this doesn't have much to do with the preseason game or Twitter but that spurred me on.

...Wpg born and raised, was working in BC (Kelowna?) and got hired to take Wheeler's gig, when he jumped to CITI. Never listened to the kid.

I will say that, as much as I love Kelly Moore (...an old friend...) and don't dislike Jim Toth, this half-time show has been atrocious....yeeeesh......

Just what is Doug Brown doing in the booth with Irving? Bitching, complaining, negative.... How about some analysis after a play? That would be be a start, Doug. His comment that Bob "Effectively put lipstick on this pig" after commending Carter's last play catch made me want to tell him to STHU. Go back & play if that's all he's got to say.Yeah, it wasn't pretty. Not saying that the CJOB announcers have to be cheerleaders but if that is what fans have to look forward to listening to CJOB it's, gonna be aa long season.

Carter with at least one catch, and this little house in Olds popped huge for it ;)  Haven't heard boo from Etienne, but the offense has been all kinds of bad......

Jade with one catch I believe and Carter with two.

Hoping the Hamilton game shows more, but yeeeeeesh that wasn't pretty. Don't blame Doug...that's gotta be tough to sit through, and I'd suggest it's even harder given how close to the game he still is.

Hoping the Hamilton game shows more, but yeeeeeesh that wasn't pretty. Don't blame Doug...that's gotta be tough to sit through, and I'd suggest it's even harder given how close to the game he still is.

yea that was a debacle.  I'm not sure even I can spin this positive... Carter with first pro catches (sorta) Hall looked good, returns were solid.. otherwise.. a whole lot of blech. 

Yeah, I'm kinda glad I had the hockey game on the TV (no volume...) so at least there was something worth following....

Yeah, I'm kinda glad I had the hockey game on the TV (no volume...) so at least there was something worth following....

wifey said people were leaving in droves by the fourth.. doh.  oh well, always next week. 

I didn't watch the game, but based on the comments on here and the other site and from CJOB it sounded like our defense was god awful.  

I appreciate Mitch and Dougie being negative on the radio,  I hate when radio guys don't tell it as it is and downplay how bad the home team is playing. 

I'm not shocked by them getting handed.... the last few years have stayed fresh in my memory to this date and I still have serious questions of Burke being the Head Coach of the club.   I don't think he has the respect of the players and this team over the last few years has not looked organized or prepped at all.