Hefney Busted For Pot Possession Day Before Tc

Actually several studies have shown that it has a negative impact on your driving but thanks for playing.

yeah those statements are no different than those people who insist that "I'm a better driver when i've had a couple of drinks because I pay more attention" 

The reason there's less laws regarding driving while high is like I said above, there's no good way of measuring the amount of stuff in your system roadside like there is with a breathalizer so anyone wanting to argue it in court will get it over turned because there won't be enough evidence to say whether they were impaired or not.

My own studies have shown that old men in hats,   east indian women ,   any asian under 5'5 ,  any teen girl dressed like a hoochie,  any one who owns a truck that lives in the country,  everyone in Quebec and any men having a mid life crisis driving a convertible..... all of these people can not drive for **** whether they are on medication or not!

My own studies have shown that old men in hats,   east indian women ,   any asian under 5'5 ,  any teen girl dressed like a hoochie,  any one who owns a truck that lives in the country,  everyone in Quebec and any men having a mid life crisis driving a convertible..... all of these people can not drive for **** whether they are on medication or not!

And guys who have an amazing resemblance to Beaker.

it's funny how draconian some people here can get in regards to weed.. the law is terribly outdated, often considered in the same breath as prohibition.. it's nowhere near as dangerous as cocaine, heroin, meth, ecstasy, acid or even mushrooms.. driving high, while dangerous, is no dangerous then driving tired or under the influence of cough medicine.. definitely a bad idea but nowhere near as stupid as driving drunk.

seeing as it's a fine and maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe community service, I highly doubt this would be he cause of his termination or trade... the lack of being transparent to the team on the other hand.. I Hope that he has his reasons and does what he needs to do to make it right..

definitely a bad idea but nowhere near as stupid as driving drunk.

This attitude right here... I hate that attitude. There's enough accidents out their caused by completely sober people and enough terrible drivers to start with that driving under the influence of anything is completely and utterly stupid. There's no degrees of stupidity here, it's just all flat out stupid.

Easy there Big O.T. fan from Brandon! (I can only assume you've got a Glenn January jersey - as he's not only a good player, but (probably) a nice big O.T. as well).

Irony is burners will look back on "draconian" laws as the good 'ol days before govt's legalized, taxed and regulated the hell out of it, and hunted down anyone who tried to circumvent it with more efficiency and ferocity than any time when it was illegal.

Funny, the anti-establishment, libertarian connotations of inhaling marijuana smoke lumped in with tobacco, alcohol, gasoline, and burners call it "freedom" ? With the stigma gone it'll become accepted by mainstream and in the future veteran burners will fondly recall smoking before it was "lame".

Be carefull what you wish for.

I take it burners mean users? I've never heard people who smoke weed referred to in that manner before. If marijuana is legalized then corner stores as well as major retail chains will sell it eventually. It'll be heavily regulated at first but laws will be relaxed as time goes on.  

Lawless and his article regarding Hefney ..

Original Story Here

Maybe GM Joe Mack and head coach Tim Burke are standing by a troubled player in his time of need. Or maybe they're waiting for poor play to be the reason they cut Jonathan Hefney.

From poor performance, to Twitter idiocy, to putting himself before the team, Hefney has helped build a case against himself. But if Mack and Burke want to give a veteran and one-time contributor another chance to show his worth on the field, that's their right.

Hefney had better perform or he'll be gone. The GM and head coach of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers have too much at stake to allow Hefney to derail this season.

In all likelihood, he's already used up his three strikes and they just haven't told him he's out. 

Story Continued at Link ...

I take it burners mean users? I've never heard people who smoke weed referred to in that manner before. If marijuana is legalized then corner stores as well as major retail chains will sell it eventually. It'll be heavily regulated at first but laws will be relaxed as time goes on.  

Cop-speak for potheads. This part of ONT anyway.