Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT

As always, just find a way to win. I don't care how it looks... I just want two points.

Raining in town today, but hoping it lets up enough for game time.

Let's go Blue!!

  • Replies 583
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Arnold_Palmer
    Arnold_Palmer

    I’ve been critical of Zach and O but that was a great job of managing the clock to get us 3 points. Masterful job.

  • did enough to win, i don’t think we would’ve beat any one else with this effort

  • brett_c_b
    brett_c_b

    I will bet you 10,000 the als get 0 points against the blue next week

Featured Replies

Just now, bustamente said:

Glasses with number 3, feels disappointing though

Pokey might need some glasses

Just now, Atomic said:

Wow that's a brock Ralph

Or a Kamau InCompleterson

Just now, Mike said:

Adarius Bowman just fell to his knees in a Walmart

You've got it all wrong, that's the play that's going to pull Milt out of retirement.

3 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

brutal

He was tired and...nah. Not gonna use that one again.

1 minute ago, bustamente said:

Next series I go right back to Pokey.

all we can do. he’s had a lot this year though. first thing i do tomorrow is pick up a vet wr and put em on the pr

Just now, Tracker said:

He was tired and...nah. Not gonna use that one again.

He was trying too hard to start the celebration before he caught the ball.

Maybe Pokey was tired from too much practicing

How is a second guy joining a tackle 5 yards out of bounds not UR?

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

Even when we get decent pass rush our DB's are back back backing up so it don't matter.

Agreed. I don't understand this defensive concept of Younger's.

Looked a lot like no yards. I thought it should be 5 yards, not 3.5 yards.

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

all we can do. he’s had a lot this year though. first thing i do tomorrow is pick up a vet wr and put em on the pr

Has anyone picked up Lewis?

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Even when we get decent pass rush our DB's are back back backing up so it don't matter.

I don’t think I’ve seen them come down on a route all year. Just sit back, let them catch it and attempt (usually poorly) to make the tackle

1 minute ago, bustamente said:

Has anyone picked up Lewis?

Nope

We have the most pitiful excuse for db's in the league....Nobody can tackle or cover ...Nichols....Moxey and now Williams (who I had hope for) are baaaaad....Need some relacements badly

Just now, Stickem said:

We have the most pitiful excuse for db's in the league....Nobody can tackle or cover ...Nichols....Moxey and now Williams (who I had hope for) are baaaaad....Need some relacements badly

our scheme is really really bad but we do have db issues

Ottawa is starting to stack the box. that ought to open up the intermediate routes.

Pathetic

Does Zach have a stipulation in his contract where he gets fined three billion dollars every time he throws the ball away

neufeld got embarrassed by a one handed rush. whole ol got pantsed

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.