Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bombers-Lions Early Chat

CFL.ca
No image preview

Report: Lions expected to start quarterback Kaidon Salter...

According to a report from TSN's Farhan Lalji, the BC Lions are expected to start Kaidon Salter at quarterback on Thursday night.

Edited by rebusrankin

  • Replies 84
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Giving up 52 points and then making zero changes to the starting defense tells me everything I need to know.

  • bigg jay
    bigg jay

    I'm really hoping that Vanterpool can get the job done and that then Broxton can be moved to LT but I have zero faith that they'd make that move in-season.

  • JuranBoldenRules
    JuranBoldenRules

    Moxey is playing field corner. If the guy in that spot is a net negative and it's not a spot you're trying to hide a Canadian (Matt Bucknor), that should be just about the easiest change to make on th

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:
CFL.ca
No image preview

Report: Lions expected to start quarterback Kaidon Salter...

According to a report from TSN's Farhan Lalji, the BC Lions are expected to start Kaidon Salter at quarterback on Thursday night.

So, we should be 5-3 after this game & all will be right with the world again for another week. But if we don't win....

Could be, should be, will be...BETTER BE!

  • Author

One would hope the team plays better this week.

36 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

One would hope the team plays better this week.

That shouldn't be too hard.

Lets see ...they have problems at quarterback....oline......secondary ....and their running game is the shitz ....I hope we don't find a way to let them demoralize us further....but ya never know

21 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

So, we should be 5-3 after this game & all will be right with the world again for another week. But if we don't win....

I’m not so sure everything will be right, but a win is a win. The Bomber staff don’t seem to think anything is wrong, so they’re apparently all right.

The fan base feels differently, but would beating this BC team really make anyone feel much better? If we stomp them and look like a properly prepared team, that has made some adjustments, I may have a bit of hope for the season. I’m not going to hold my breath.

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

I just want a win... Get two points, any way, any how....

This is not going to be a "gimme". BC is desperate and Bombers are not.

  • Author
4 hours ago, BomberBall. said:

The fan base feels differently, but would beating this BC team really make anyone feel much better?

It will make me feel better than a loss.

That injury report for the Lions looks rough

The Bombers D-Line who lead the league in sacks (weird to say) should have a field day, the Lions line is gonna be more ramshackle than the Bombers which is almost impressive.

7 hours ago, Tracker said:

This is not going to be a "gimme". BC is desperate and Bombers are not.

I would say the Bombers are desperate after having dropped a 50 plus nothing burger on defense & Brown's 4 interceptions.

9 hours ago, Bomberman said:

After their last (non) showing, Bombers should also be desperate.

We said/assumed that before...and......................

27 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

After last game we should be pretty ******* desperate

no doubt...and concerned...Who wants to bet zero changes other than if an injury forced one?

Another tasty nugget to think about...how many backups/unknown QB's in first start have we made look like an all-star with this coaching crew?

I'm not super confident...especially before seeing the depth chart, but sadly I know it will be exact same as last week

  • Author

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStCVYbCMz9PbsKPv9pOub

Woodbey and Vanterpool in are good... If Vanterpool is solid at RT, I have no idea how the team can justify continuing to trot out Bryant when two significantly better options exist... If Elsbury continues to be average at C and the team wants Eli for the TE role... why not play Vibert at C?... Which would open up an import spot for a receiver...

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Giving up 52 points and then making zero changes to the starting defense tells me everything I need to know.

pretty much

Like I said no changes other than dictated by injury shows we are just doing as we do same as previous yr...In Osh's mind all is good and this group will just "get it"

If we win I expect it to be close, and we squeak/luck it out and just puts lipstick on a pig and will keep Osh Oshin....glossing over all the deficiencies...but hate to say it...I expect a loss...hope we win and will be elated...but not expecting it

12 minutes ago, bearpants said:

Woodbey and Vanterpool in are good... If Vanterpool is solid at RT, I have no idea how the team can justify continuing to trot out Bryant when two significantly better options exist... If Elsbury continues to be average at C and the team wants Eli for the TE role... why not play Vibert at C?... Which would open up an import spot for a receiver...

I'm really hoping that Vanterpool can get the job done and that then Broxton can be moved to LT but I have zero faith that they'd make that move in-season.

26 minutes ago, Mike said:

Giving up 52 points and then making zero changes to the starting defense tells me everything I need to know.

46* lol

Woodbey is a change to the D. Honestly what changes are ppl expecting. These guys just gonna be signed and play cuz they don’t exist on the PR do they. No they do not. Vets like holm Nichols and Moxey? All missed multiple tackles last week. Who you replace them with? Pr don’t got 2 DBs nm 3 plus lbs plus DL plus a receiver over 6 feet. To replace guys you need replacements around to step in. JSK prob an improvement at lb but injured. Kramdi injured. Then we got a whole bunch of nothing.

Edited by Goalie

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.