Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Week 7 games

First up BC @ Edmonton in another packed house. Rourke gets injured on the first BC possession, replacement Brice throws a pick.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Again, the Walters timing of trading for Dru is crazy.

  • rebusrankin
    rebusrankin

    After listening to Smith last night, I take back my comments about Nielsen.

  • rebusrankin
    rebusrankin

    First Bo, now Rourke. Not good for the league when quality QBs go down. As @SpeedFlex27 has said repeatedly, keep Zach and Dru.

Featured Replies

Bad beat for BC, Lions are already toast if Rourke isn't coming back.

  • Author

Left shoulder injury for Rourke, BC takes the lead

5 minutes ago, Nolby said:

Bad beat for BC, Lions are already toast if Rourke isn't coming back.

Looks like his arm is in a sling, that sucks.

  • Author

Brice throws another pick , Elks take the lead

Brice is lousy. BC’s screwed if Rourke is out for any length of time.

I have to say it, I don’t hate Wilson on commentary. Nielson isn’t screaming like a banshee this game either which is a welcome change.

  • Author
1 minute ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

I have to say it, I don’t hate Wilson on commentary. Nielson isn’t screaming like a banshee this game either which is a welcome change.

Nielsen only screams doing Riders games with Suitor

Brice has not looked like an all-star, but he has not had the reps with his receivers and it looked to me that on one of the interceptions, the receiver gave up on the ball for a second. Brice's throwing mechanics look OK, so am not ready to give up on him yet. That BC O-line is going to get all their QBs killed, though. Elks' defence is very good.

Edited by Tracker

Nielson is not a good announcer.

I hate to admit it but Wilson is not a bad cc.

Buck still...under even dire circumstances....refuses to run the ball. 5 carries for your RB in a half thatcsaw your starting qb get hurt, is just dumb.

7 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Buck still...under even dire circumstances....refuses to run the ball. 5 carries for your RB in a half that saw your starting qb get hurt, is just dumb.

Buck's offensive line is....well....offensive. No running game explained.

12 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

I hate to admit it but Wilson is not a bad cc.

I thought the same until he started crying about Fajardo not getting respect.

It's no different than the flack Wilson got with some of his hot takes. If you say cringe worthy stuff, expect to get **** on for it.

  • Author

Brice 4 picks, whose their 3rd stringer

18 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Buck still...under even dire circumstances....refuses to run the ball. 5 carries for your RB in a half thatcsaw your starting qb get hurt, is just dumb.

Wasn't that a story in one of our Grey Cup losses?

4 picks and only a 9 point lead. BC is lucky their defense has shown up.

Gotta admit- Esks have a pretty good defence.

Buck discovered a short passing game.

  • Author

Fumble, BC has a chance to take the lead

That should of been pick number 5

Somehow BC has gotten back into this one

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

Nielson is not a good announcer.

I hate to admit it but Wilson is not a bad cc.

I don't understand the dislike of Dustins play by play. Hes not annoying, he's lively, one of the better analysts for CFL on Tsn.

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

Buck's offensive line is....well....offensive. No running game explained.

5 attempts though...bring in some big bodies and force the issue. Especially when your back up is a turnover waiting to happen.

7 hours ago, bustamente said:

Brice 4 picks, whose their 3rd stringer

And fans here want to trade Collaros? Are they nuts??? Look at BC. Look at Hamilton. They have nothing behind their starters Mitchell & Rourke who face significant time recuperating from their injuries. . If I was a Rider fan, I'd be scared shitless thinking what the Riders would do if he went down. They have Tommy Stevens who can't throw. Jack Coan is totally unproven. Would the Argos be willing to trade Arbuckle?? I don't think Osh & Walters will deal Zach.

9 hours ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

Looks like his arm is in a sling, that sucks.

the only bright spot about that injury is it's Rourke's non throwing shoulder.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

7 hours ago, Nolby said:

I don't understand the dislike of Dustins play by play. Hes not annoying, he's lively, one of the better analysts for CFL on Tsn.

It’s all subjective of course, but personally I find his voice a bit grating.

I don’t mind him as much when he’s not going hysterical. He’s better than Rod Smith at least, granted that’s a low bar.

Best thing about Wilson doing colour is if he says something and the replay contradicts it, he corrects himself. Suitor would never...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.