Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arblows vs Suck GDT

Nice to see guys we moved on from have an early impact

Featured Replies

  • Author
7 minutes ago, bustamente said:

That's a lot of empty seats for the defending champs

Jam packed as usual

4 minutes ago, Booch said:

Jam packed as usual

I was reading some random Twitter post of a rider fan saying " we can be louder than Winnipeg at times", how the hell is 63 people louder than 32k?

5 minutes ago, Nolby said:

I was reading some random Twitter post of a rider fan saying " we can be louder than Winnipeg at times", how the hell is 63 people louder than 32k?

He was likely referring to flatulence.

3 minutes ago, Tracker said:

He was likely referring to flatulence.

She*, coulda been the other fart.

I know I'm stating the obvious here...but boy, does Trevor Harris ever get rid of the ball quick. On numerous plays, I've seen the pressure coming from Toronto...Harris either hits the hot inside route or throws the side screen.

So why can't we do that? Why can't Collaros? Serious question...

5 minutes ago, blueingreenland said:

I know I'm stating the obvious here...but boy, does Trevor Harris ever get rid of the ball quick. On numerous plays, I've seen the pressure coming from Toronto...Harris either hits the hot inside route or throws the side screen.

So why can't we do that? Why can't Collaros? Serious question...

You know that gif where the girl is taking an eternity to calculate that mathematical equation? Thats Collaros.

Wow Harris got rocked there. Was that Yoshi's fault?

  • Author

Yosh took inside block..not sure if communication thing and guy was supposed to pick up end or he just misread what was going on but Harris paid

How is the half length of a finger of one player considered offside? Rediculous.

29 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Wow Harris got rocked there. Was that Yoshi's fault?

Yoshi has had a bad game so far today

  • Author
1 hour ago, bluto said:

First team to 35 wins?

U could be right

1 hour ago, blueingreenland said:

I know I'm stating the obvious here...but boy, does Trevor Harris ever get rid of the ball quick. On numerous plays, I've seen the pressure coming from Toronto...Harris either hits the hot inside route or throws the side screen.

So why can't we do that? Why can't Collaros? Serious question...

Cause collaros has never been that guy. He used to buy time with his legs but that ability has left him

5 hours ago, Booch said:

U could be right

Turns out, I was. ;)

Great sign for us. This isn't one of the games on this road-trip from heck that I was counting on.

Every pre season ranking had us 9th except one that had us 7th.

9 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Cause collaros has never been that guy. He used to buy time with his legs but that ability has left him

Yeah he’s never had the quick release. He’s always been a scramble/sling type of QB for better or worse. Not a knock per se, that’s just been his style.

10 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Kahmann on Toronto is basically Schoen at his peak right now.

Sask just burned 35 seconds off and took a time count while down 9 pushing the 3 minute warning. WTF

Not at his peak. He's played very well, but hes not taking games over like Schoen did in his prime. He is very much playing like Schoen did early in his rookie year

7 hours ago, bluto said:

Turns out, I was. ;)

Great sign for us. This isn't one of the games on this road-trip from heck that I was counting on.

Every pre season ranking had us 9th except one that had us 7th.

Hey its early.......and yeah I know...could say that about every club

3 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

Not at his peak. He's played very well, but hes not taking games over like Schoen did in his prime. He is very much playing like Schoen did early in his rookie year

He’s on pace for 1500 yards and 24 TD’s

  • Author
14 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Kahmann on Toronto is basically Schoen at his peak right now.

Sask just burned 35 seconds off and took a time count while down 9 pushing the 3 minute warning. WTF

WAS gonna say..T,O has its version of Schoen....speaking of which....wouldnt be counting him out for a comeback late this yr...def next

  • Author
9 hours ago, bluto said:

Turns out, I was. ;)

Great sign for us. This isn't one of the games on this road-trip from heck that I was counting on.

Every pre season ranking had us 9th except one that had us 7th.

I like the jib of Miller as your HC...I think tho he heeds to go for it a bit more, but I sure will come with time...You guys in good hands there...I jealous

5 hours ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

Yeah he’s never had the quick release. He’s always been a scramble/sling type of QB for better or worse. Not a knock per se, that’s just been his style.

yeah excelled off script...and with receivers who knew what to do when things broke down....he doesn't have the ability now to do that like he did consistently....

2 hours ago, Stickem said:

Hey its early.......and yeah I know...could say that about every club

the vibe their coach gives off..the enthusiasm...the engagement with staff and players...it permeates their lineup...guys were goin balls to the wall and hard and fast

We don't see that here...passive...playing not to lose...seemingly at times lost in lala land...not playing with any urgency cause they know if they suck...they will still start....we have issues and they not minor...hope we can turn it up...and turn it around

Cause if we pull another dud next week in the Hammer....That Argo team and what I saw will likely beat us...cause they are gonna be getting better...we just stay the course and figure things will work out causse they did in 2019...2021

39 minutes ago, Booch said:

WAS gonna say..T,O has its version of Schoen....speaking of which....wouldnt be counting him out for a comeback late this yr...def next

Boy I'd love to see Schoen back in Blue and Gold, such a great reciever.

I'd rather not have Schoen back. I don't think he'll ever be the same.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.