September 6, 20251 yr BC can't get out of their own way. What a catch to set up the TD. BC still sucks. Crumback 2.0
September 6, 20251 yr 2 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said: Ottawa is bad but BC might collectively be the dumbest team in the CFL. And thank goodness for that.....
September 6, 20251 yr Typical CFL game. Starts unwatchable and by the end you can't look away. I love this weird league.
September 6, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, johnzo said: Typical CFL game. Starts unwatchable and by the end you can't look away. I love this weird league. BC secondary is horrible.
September 6, 20251 yr I literally turned it off when Crum threw it out of bounds on 3rd and 20 with a minute and a half to go. I checked the score hours later and saw OTT won. That is unbelievable. BC has some serious problems on defence.
September 6, 20251 yr 10 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said: Ottawa is bad but BC might collectively be the dumbest team in the CFL. Interestingly, their new head coach used to work for us 😁
September 6, 20251 yr Listen I like Buck the person but dude is pretty much a dumbass. Great guy. Very friendly. Have met and talked with him multiple times but dudes a dumbass. He was a dumb qb who made dumb decisions and a dumb OC who made dumb decisions and now a dumb head coach who makes dumb decisions. And his dumbest might be Benevides as DC. How he is still in the league is insane. Edited September 6, 20251 yr by Goalie
September 6, 20251 yr 30 minutes ago, Goalie said: Listen I like Buck the person but dude is pretty much a dumbass. Great guy. Very friendly. Have met and talked with him multiple times but dudes a dumbass. He was a dumb qb who made dumb decisions and a dumb OC who made dumb decisions and now a dumb head coach who makes dumb decisions. And his dumbest might be Benevides as DC. How he is still in the league is insane. He learned under osh...so not shocking lol 1 hour ago, Bomberguy said: Interestingly, their new head coach used to work for us 😁 Learned from the best lol
September 6, 20251 yr 10 hours ago, johnzo said: Typical CFL game. Starts unwatchable and by the end you can't look away. I love this weird league. I was watching the chiefs and chargers game and watching Herbert run for the first down with over 2:20 seconds on the clock to ice the game with kneel downs compared to what happened in this game under the 3 minute warning, there is absolutely no competition. That’s what I love about this league. There’s no wasted plays, a game doesn’t feel truly over until it’s over.
September 6, 20251 yr 8 hours ago, Atomic said: I literally turned it off when Crum threw it out of bounds on 3rd and 20 with a minute and a half to go. I checked the score hours later and saw OTT won. That is unbelievable. BC has some serious problems on defence. Same here- I am absolutely shocked that Ottawa was able to rally and beat BC. Kudos to Crum- he played well enough to be our starter if he was still here.
September 6, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, Goalie said: Listen I like Buck the person but dude is pretty much a dumbass. Great guy. Very friendly. Have met and talked with him multiple times but dudes a dumbass. He was a dumb qb who made dumb decisions and a dumb OC who made dumb decisions and now a dumb head coach who makes dumb decisions. And his dumbest might be Benevides as DC. How he is still in the league is insane. He may not be a great head coach but he isn't a complete moron like Mike Kelly. I wouldn't crap all over the guy and dismiss what he has done. Sometimes people have growing pains and make rookie mistakes and grow and learn as a coach. Other times they peak early and make decisions to start Jake Thomas and hire an OC with zero experience.....
September 6, 20251 yr 2 hours ago, Goalie said: Listen I like Buck the person but dude is pretty much a dumbass. Great guy. Very friendly. Have met and talked with him multiple times but dudes a dumbass. He was a dumb qb who made dumb decisions and a dumb OC who made dumb decisions and now a dumb head coach who makes dumb decisions. And his dumbest might be Benevides as DC. How he is still in the league is insane. What makes you think he is dumb?? Edited September 6, 20251 yr by bryan35
September 6, 20251 yr 25 minutes ago, bryan35 said: What makes you think he is dumb?? For the reasons I mentioned. People can be a dumbass and not be actually duh dumb. He just makes dumb decisions and has throughout his career. Edited September 6, 20251 yr by Goalie
BC can't get out of their own way. What a catch to set up the TD. BC still sucks. Crumback 2.0