GDT 3 pm: Victory Day

Just now, wbbfan said:

Strevy good. Barry-eh real bad. Terry also bad but better.

front 6 was really good. Especially fox/lawson, rivers and garbutt, Moses plus gemmel petrishen and Ayer’s. schmekel too

I think D will be fast and punishing this year. I found a feed and watched a bit ,but that crew put me to sleep so I turned it off.

1 minute ago, Booch said:

If we put the right guys out there..I can see our front 7 being really strong...with better than adequate coverage with backups/depth...as long as said depth/backups aren't recipients of the reward system from previous yrs and block all that talent

Garbut-fox-Lawson-willy Habba back up 

Cole kyrie Moses petrishen back up 

deadly front. 

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

Strevy good. Barry-eh real bad. Terry also bad but better.

front 6 was really good. Especially fox/lawson, rivers and garbutt, Moses plus gemmel petrishen and Ayer’s. schmekel too

Yeah Petrishen should be  PR guy for sure

What I liked about Moses is considering he a raw rookie..he was seeing what he should and where he needed to be

Wilson looked good there...nice

Just now, Booch said:

Yeah Petrishen should be  PR guy for sure

What I liked about Moses is considering he a raw rookie..he was seeing what he should and where he needed to be

Wilson looked good there...nice

Yeah. I’d di a de and lber for now. Always good to have a spare for a rookie. Honestly most of the imp beers have been solid at worst. But that says a lot about our Jake Thomas free dl. 

Bombers more than held their own with Streveler just hitting stride before getting sat down.  Starting D was fast and effective.  The rest pretty meh with not a lot to go on due to very poor qb play.

Sheahan’s normal punting was pretty good… too bad our ST coach was allowed to go rogue all last year.

For all the talk about a renewed focus on discipline, Riders still look have have d-bag vibe to them.

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

Looks like a guy ready to develop for sure. Hope he gets a bit next week. 

I'd start ZC...Let him get what he needs...then roll with Wilson...let Barry clean up 4th quarter...and use Strev just to get in the short yardage groove...