Round1: Game 4 @Colorado

I could watch this game but have chosen not to. Glad I'm not judging by the angry posts here. We lost this series all the way back when fans in Winnipeg were chanting, "Pull the goalie" in game 1.  Just arrogance thinking we had the series in the bag & the first game wasn't even finished yet. I think it fired up the Avs. 

1 minute ago, IC Khari said:

If we manage to get into the playoffs again next year here's an idea, lets dispense with the whiteout, it seems to have the reverse effect on our team and fires up the opponents instead ...

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952lycltj1whhhffftn50w

If we get in again just forfeit...save all the high blood pressure, anger and feeling of futility....

Edited by kelownabomberfan

Just now, IC Khari said:

If we manage to get into the playoffs again next year here's an idea, lets dispense with the whiteout, it seems to have the reverse effect on our team and fires up the opponents instead ...

The performance in the last few play "oofs" - they don't deserve a white out.

3 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

Fixed it for you ;)

Why is he an excuse? The guy is a good assistant coach. I think he deserves a chance, I think Bowness is done. His wife isn't well. Clearly, he's run out of steam as a coach. I'm thre same age as he is. Who needs that **** at our age?

Edited by SpeedFlex27

4 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

I have a better idea, next trade deadline we acquire someone who had whatever Stastny had when we were in the playoffs and the jets don't blow all their energy on game 1

2 minutes ago, iHeart said:

I have a better idea, next trade deadline we acquire someone who had whatever Stastny had when we were in the playoffs and the jets don't blow all their energy on game 1

Also helped that we were playing the Predators and not the Avalanche. Vancouver and Edmonton definitely have inferior opponents in Round 1 despite having worse records. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Also helped that we were playing the Predators and not the Avalanche. Vancouver and Edmonton definitely have inferior opponents in Round 1 despite having worse records. 

and yet Colorado was weak in the regular season

Edited by iHeart

1 minute ago, iHeart said:

and yet SOMEHOW EDM has LA on the brink

Right. Because LA sucks. Sure is an advantage to be in the Pacific division. This year anyway. 

1 minute ago, captaincanuck12 said:

I hate to bring this up again but we need another player like Byfuglien. The AVS are constantly cutting into the middle and not paying the price.  No one is hitting them.

Monahan looks like he's got a dozen eggs in his pants and doesn't want to break any.

2 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

I hate to bring this up again but we need another player like Byfuglien. The AVS are constantly cutting into the middle and not paying the price.  No one is hitting them.

I thought Stan was close to that

32 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

Frauds.   Frauds. frauds.  Fraud for you. Frauds for me.   Everyone has completely ******* disappeared.   

Helle and Scheifs are so happy with their contracts... What ******* joke.  I'm glad.i didn't renew my season tickets.   This team has no heart.

Hey, I get it. But please… reconsider. I still want the team!