Round1: Game 4 @Colorado

Guess I'm doing the first time in a long time

Jets are down 2-1 in the playoffs and every win is a need to win game we are without Barron (could play on Tuesday) and Dillon (day to day also could play on tuesday)

1:30 start time on sportsnet

440869886_956068856521218_61251071404166

Edited by iHeart

Just now, kelownabomberfan said:

Jets don't seem to have a "playoff gear" like other teams do. Why? I don't know.

Not sure anyone has the Avs speed. It’s. just all about making the wrong play. Wrong decisions and refusing to shoot. 

4 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

I wonder how Helle feels about the contract about now?

They are in the playoffs. Nobody else was gonna pay him. I’m sure he’s thrilled. His contract hasn’t started tho even. Jets just need a couple moves. Not a massive blowup. With lambert chibrikov heinola on the way sooner than later, the team improves. Gotta get rid of pionk and Stanley. Let Dillon go also. Same with Toffoli and Monahan at this point and maybe move Ehlers for a  D to play with Josh. 

Scheifele Lowry morrisseey have all been good so that’s a good sign. 

3 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

So how could we own Colorado all year and then suck this bad? 

Well in the playoffs if you lose you go home. In season you play another game. Also jets seem to want to not play the style that  brought them to the Dance. 

Edited by Goalie

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

Incredible lack of urgency from the Jets with their season essentially on the line....

Seattle was down 3 1 to Colorado last year. Seattle won the series. 4th game isn’t easy to win. 

Play your ******* style not theres now. 

Be the team who allowed 3 or less 30 plus games in a row. That wasn’t all Helle or Bro. It was team D. Get back to that and it’s anyone’s guess this series. Play the Avs style and it’s over. 

missing a buff who would have pancaked Mack by now tho. 

Tell Stanley to run mackinnon. 

Edited by Goalie