Game 34 : Ryan Hartman, Ryan Hartman

39 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

A bit of an off topic question…. Can people sitting in the 300 level go down to the main concourse?  I remember you couldn’t, but it’s been years since I’ve sat up there.  I’m going with a group of friends today and we’ll be up top.

I've had no problem going down to the main level from the 300 level.  Metal detectors and ticket scanners happen before you enter either area.   I've never seen anyone stopped from going up or down.

40 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

A bit of an off topic question…. Can people sitting in the 300 level go down to the main concourse?  I remember you couldn’t, but it’s been years since I’ve sat up there.  I’m going with a group of friends today and we’ll be up top.

Yes you can.   The entire area is ticket holders only.  Once you're past security the entire arena is available for you.

woohoo.  

37 minutes ago, MrFreakzilla said:

You're literally complaining about the team's 15th forward. Who by the way has 2 points in 2 games this season.

Yup, i think if your gonna have an extra forward around he should add something, toughness is something we have lacked for a long time ...still think it is gonna bite us in the playoffs unless Chevy does something.

8 minutes ago, bb1 said:

Yup, i think if your gonna have an extra forward around he should add something, toughness is something we have lacked for a long time ...still think it is gonna bite us in the playoffs unless Chevy does something.

Signing Ryan reaves has bit Toronto in the ass. These goons suck

we don’t need any. They barely exist anymore. I’m not sure why ppl think that guys who can’t keep up will make a difference. Reaves. What’s he stop? Nothing. We have team toughness. Toughness isn’t about being some face punching Neanderthal 

Oh btw 

it was a sellout. Since a few ppl loved mentioning no sellouts b4. Figure u better mention it when it is otherwise don’t mention it when it’s not. 

Edited by Goalie

8 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Signing Ryan reaves has bit Toronto in the ass. These goons suck

we don’t need any. They barely exist anymore. I’m not sure why ppl think that guys who can’t keep up will make a difference. Reaves. What’s he stop? Nothing. We have team toughness. Toughness isn’t about being some face punching Neanderthal 

Oh btw 

it was a sellout. Since a few ppl loved mentioning no sellouts b4. Figure u better mention it when it is otherwise don’t mention it when it’s not. 

Yeah, we will see after the All star break and teams ramp up the physical play, i would take Reaves over Toninato all day, but not at what TO pays Reaves, but we definitely could use some one like that, intimidation is still a huge factor. Just look at Vegas...

4 minutes ago, bb1 said:

Yeah, we will see after the All star break and teams ramp up the physical play, i would take Reaves over Toninato all day, but not at what TO pays Reaves, but we definitely could use some one like that, intimidation is still a huge factor. Just look at Vegas...

Reaves can’t catch guys. He’s a huge liability. Guys like that serve no purpose. We have 4 strong lines. Adding a goon makes us worse. Reaves if he was a jet would never play because he sucks. 

what face punching Neanderthal does Vegas have?