Elks at Tigercats

rebusrankin

I know Hamilton is terrible, but I have always believed in Ford. As always I willingly admit that I don't know ****, and defer always to the more experienced guys on here..... But he just SEEMS like a ball player. I had no doubts he's, at the very least, their highest upside QB (low bar for Edm, I know). 

I also desperately want to see a REAL Canadian QB do well. A CIS QB. Dunno if he'll pan out long term, but I sure hope so.

6 minutes ago, Captain Blue said:

Steinauer is a genius. Grew a moustache so that it would look like Hamilton already changed coaches.

My name is Guy Incognito......

28 minutes ago, Noeller said:

As always I willingly admit that I don't know ****, and defer always to the more experienced guys on here.....

You've been watching CFL your entire life, you know what you are looking at, its okay to respect someone else's opinion but don't discount your own, you DO know ****

31 minutes ago, Purple_Reign said:

I watched Tre Ford for 4 years at Waterloo vs Western.  This guy can ball. He is going to be a very good QB in the CFL

it was you that said betts was streaky right?

6 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Game is being delayed an hour.

must be a record for weather caused delay in one season.

14 minutes ago, Mark F said:

it was you that said betts was streaky right?

must be a record for weather caused delay in one season.

Need to tighten up that policy.  Seem to be delaying in advance of storms.  Until mid-2010's you'd never see a delay unless the power was out or lightning right on top of stadium.  Now it's like 18 km radius which is way too much obviously.