Elks at Tigercats

rebusrankin

2 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Is tonight finally the night?

You'd think tonight would be their best shot at a win this season... HAM on their 3rd string QB while starting a poached PR Olineman in Szott.

Somehow I still think EDM trips all over themselves and HAM squeaks out a win. HAM is bad but EDM is really really bad

1 minute ago, MOBomberFan said:

You'd think tonight would be their best shot at a win this season... HAM on their 3rd string QB while starting a poached PR Olineman in Szott.

Somehow I still think EDM trips all over themselves and HAM squeaks out a win. HAM is bad but EDM is really really bad

I agree.

Still I picture those Elks fans being like 

200.gif

Just now, Mark F said:

how does cornelius get to lose 20 games, hen go to qb 3.

I also don't understand why you would pull maybe the best running QB in the league off the field for short yardage.  Teams are so stuck right now on running that wedge play that they miss opportunities to do the kind of stuff Lapo did with Streveler.

16 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

I also don't understand why you would pull maybe the best running QB in the league off the field for short yardage.  Teams are so stuck right now on running that wedge play that they miss opportunities to do the kind of stuff Lapo did with Streveler.

Speak of the the devil